How do you handle a shorter guy who is pressing up on you?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Another short guy with a Napoleon complex. Hard to say how to handle it. You have to show him who's boss.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
x
mad.gif

I'm only 5'2 and 33 years old so this song has me heated right now.

OP, why are you getting punked by my fellow short brethren though. You should axe him what his problem is. It's better to confront people about problems like this. Especially for us shorties.

Do you have a SO, if so how tall is she.

Originally Posted by Skateboard

If you're over 6feet tall, then just stare down at him hard with your hands in your pockets. It works for me all the time if some little douche messes with me.
If you are in a situation where +#*! might pop off, don't EVER have your hands in your pockets. 
Not sure what you're asking. 

If you're looking for conflict resolution, then his height doesn't matter. Address him directly, ask him if there is any reason for the tension etc. and try to sort it out. 

If you're talking from a physical standpoint, if you are taller, your advantage is your length, i.e. your reach. Keep him at a distance and light him up. 

Not always easy to do if you wind up fighting in close quarters, so be aware of your surroundings. 

A shorter person has an advantage when they get on the inside. That's how Mike Tyson got over on bigger guys. 

Report his behavior to your supervisor. Jesus, it's volunteer work. Who wants to deal with that if you're not even getting paid?

Dont you love it when theres another male threatened by your presence?
Just smile back and diddy bop back to work. If you have a hater you must be doing sonething right.Itll piss him off even more if he knows you're unphased by him.

laugh.gif
@ you getting bullied then bringing up his height like it doesn't make you look even softer. 

he crossed the line mini times has me LOL so props to whoever said that,

what you could do is listen to xzibit diss short people using that randy newman song as the backdrop and then bang on him.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6ZFKXCG23uI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frank Mucus wrote:

eek.gif
x
mad.gif

I'm only 5'2 and 33 years old so this song has me heated right now.
roll.gif
So blatantly disrepectful...this song single handedly set respect for short people back decades. Really though, what's the poing of this song? What was he thinking when he wrote it?
laugh.gif

Unrelated question, but how are there so many short people (unless they're black) in NYC? I'm thinking of moving out here just because I see so many dimes of every ethnicity/race with men who are at most 5'6 (I'm 5'8 ) 
pimp.gif
Back in Cali my height only gives me success with Mexican and Asian girls 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Dont you love it when theres another male threatened by your presence?
Just smile back and diddy bop back to work. If you have a hater you must be doing sonething right.Itll piss him off even more if he knows you're unphased by him.

I'm saying...OP stop frontin...you know you like the attention
laugh.gif
 ... this guy isn't even your damn boss. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
@ you getting bullied then bringing up his height like it doesn't make you look even softer. 
roll.gif
Exactly...if it was really beef dude would have nipped it in the bud. 

Just cause you're tall don't mean people will respect you. 

This dude thinks hes ENTITLED to "tall people respect". 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Unrelated question, but how are there so many short people (unless they're black) in NYC? I'm thinking of moving out here just because I see so many dimes of every ethnicity/race with men who are at most 5'6 (I'm 5'8 ) 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
are most girls really taller than you?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

palm his forehead while he swings wildly at you.

laugh.gif
This

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Laughed in his face..

I would most likely do this

yao-ming-meme.jpg

Just like that.....everytime

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

This is SOOOO embarrassing. Every ime I watch it, I pray that he doesn't flinch and of course he does
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If you've ever played against someone who chose Oddjob as their player in Goldeneye 007, you'll know what to do.

Hustle. Do it faster than him. Out perform him. Maybe you ARE kinda slow and you just don't realize it.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
are most girls really taller than you?
no, I'm taller than 90% of women, but it's hard to compete for white/black girls who usually mess with 5'11+ men
laugh.gif
. Sad thing is I'm half "white", but then again Portuguese people aren't generally that tall anyways. On the other hand I've seen 5'4, 180 pound cholos with 5'9 dimes, and I'm as tall/taller than most Filipino and Viet dudes, so competing with them is easy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom