How do you guys feel about this comment?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

With all that "my body is a temple" talk, shorty's P better glitter like gold and taste exquisite...
a guy wrote the note...

this is a comment a girl left on a friends note on facebook...

im here "arguing" with her about how it is dumb...
confused.jpg

With all that "my body is a temple" talk, shorty's P better glitter like gold and taste exquisite...
a guy wrote the note...

this is a comment a girl left on a friends note on facebook...

im here "arguing" with her about how it is dumb...
confused.jpg
a guy wrote the note in the spoiler, a girl left the comment that OP has in his post

I agree with the note in the sense that thats how I act, and how I want to act
I pipe the skeezers and try to get to know the good girls

call me crazy, but I like this method

so basically this guy Rock just shut her down much better than i could...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000115055369
Rock:
just read the comments, and they've touched on something I've seen for a long time but women act clueless about.

If a woman likes a man and see's potential, she'll play that lady role and make him wait.....yet if she just wants sex, and doesn't see him as boyfriend potention....she'll drop drawers ASAP.

Now how do you think this translates to men and how it affects the way we decide our approach??? Because ALL men want the panties. And if the RESOUNDING way to get the panties quick is to not show boyfriend potential, not make her geniunely like you, play up your attractive !@+##*$ side....then thats what men will DO.... See More

Because being a gentleman and showing yourself to have potential is the quickest way for you to be put on the 5yr plan to get sex from her.

And a ******ed way to think that "If I'm attracted to him and he has potential, he has to pay full price.....yet if I'm attracted to him and he has no husband potential, he'll get this discount"

Yet women are clueless as to why men act like jerks, aren't gentlemen anymore, don't wanna put in work or court them, and don't want to be the man their parents raised them to be to women.....BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GET THEM %$@$#....no more no less.

Men do what works. And if having a patch on your eye with one flip flop and some skinny jeans makes men successful with women.....then thats what men will do.

When women stop playing the victim and acting like they have NO hand in their situation, be the grown women they claim to be and take responsibility for the choices they make in the opposite sex.....maybe they'll digest my comment and realize that WOMEN determine how MEN will treat them by how they respond to men's attempts.
And most guys know that 95% of women these days has some !!!% SOMEWHERE. And thats why we're not falling for the BS anymore. Why put in effort to get something that we already know she giving away for free....or has in the past???

her response:

That's y u wouldn't be on my husband material list! So I wouldn't take interest in u either way. To eaches own, and basically if I'm not worth the respect n effort than ur just not the one!!! I rather have my one on the side, then take chances with everyone I think might have potential, then turn out we are not compatible, then I would be the one left with the negative title not you!
and Rock again:
Where'd I imply I wanted to be on your list? Where did I show any interest in you for you to disqualify me?

Now let me understand you, just to be clear. You'll have a current guy that you're %!##%%! and sucking....yet you want all new guys to view you as being worth the respect and effort to them, despite the fact that you're %!##%%! and sucking a man that CLEARLY isn't on the marriage track with you. Because if he was you wouldnt be entertaining other men.

Or should guys just ignore the fact that you're indulging in !!!% elsewhere and treat you like a virgin princess on a pedestal?...

Apparent this approach is CLEARLY a losing approach. Many before you have tried it.....and look at the marriage rate/ outta wedlock kids rate of black women. Time for a new game plan. One which doesn't bank on the idea that men are blind/too stupid and will overlook your current/past actions.

and the author of the note:

It sucks...it is what it is. Some women often times try to overlook things men do or say...to hopefully get to that level they wanted to reach with him. Men..DO NOT overlook these things. Ever wonder y men get the way they get if u tell em bout dudes you mite of done or are currently doing. As much as people would like to equate the way men and... See More women think...its jus not possible. As yall look for potential..so do us men. Are you a potential $%+! buddy or are you a potential wifey? Most of the time....your actions now or before will answer that question for us. It jus doesnt work to a lot of times to say women can think and act the same way men might. Jus like women want to have certain expectations of a man...men want to have certain expectations of a lady....if u dont reach the expectations...then hey..u deal wit the consequences..whateva it may be.
she didn't respond after that but i think its safe to say that even with the words coming straight from two guys and not another woman she still wont listen...

At The End Of The Day, That Girl Trying To State Her Point, Is Getting It In With A Dude Of Whom Rocky Is Describing And Vice Versa.. It's An Ongoing Argument Really Lol

just read the comments, and they've touched on something I've seen for a long time but women act clueless about.

If a woman likes a man and see's potential, she'll play that lady role and make him wait.....yet if she just wants sex, and doesn't see him as boyfriend potention....she'll drop drawers ASAP.

Now how do you think this translates to men and how it affects the way we decide our approach??? Because ALL men want the panties. And if the RESOUNDING way to get the panties quick is to not show boyfriend potential, not make her geniunely like you, play up your attractive !@+##*$ side....then thats what men will DO.... See More

Because being a gentleman and showing yourself to have potential is the quickest way for you to be put on the 5yr plan to get sex from her.

And a ******ed way to think that "If I'm attracted to him and he has potential, he has to pay full price.....yet if I'm attracted to him and he has no husband potential, he'll get this discount"

Yet women are clueless as to why men act like jerks, aren't gentlemen anymore, don't wanna put in work or court them, and don't want to be the man their parents raised them to be to women.....BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GET THEM %$@$#....no more no less.

Men do what works. And if having a patch on your eye with one flip flop and some skinny jeans makes men successful with women.....then thats what men will do.

When women stop playing the victim and acting like they have NO hand in their situation, be the grown women they claim to be and take responsibility for the choices they make in the opposite sex.....maybe they'll digest my comment and realize that WOMEN determine how MEN will treat them by how they respond to men's attempts.
And most guys know that 95% of women these days has some !!!% SOMEWHERE. And thats why we're not falling for the BS anymore. Why put in effort to get something that we already know she giving away for free....or has in the past???
This man has a good grasp on the situation.  Kudos for him
pimp.gif

This won't work if you already go by the assumption that any female you approachis getting her brains beat out by someone, somewhere.

Edit: didn't read the second page, but yeah dude nailed it
smokin.gif

That thinking chicks are pure virgin BS is for the birds. Its 2010 be real. The only person that chick is playing is herself.

That's y u wouldn't be on my husband material list! So I wouldn't take interest in u either way. To eaches own, and basically if I'm not worth the respect n effort than ur just not the one!!! I rather have my one on the side, then take chances with everyone I think might have potential, then turn out we are not compatible, then I would be the one left with the negative title not you!

roll.gif
roll.gif
How she upset that she's not worth the respect and effort? What respect is given to her at all for frontin for a dude that's putting his effort in while she's getting dug out on the side?

Back
Top Bottom