How do the foamposite pro's fit? Please an Thanks Quickly

the 06 releases the later realeases not the new ones
Im about to pic up a pair for 230$ but I wanna make sure Ill get a size that will last I where a size 11 fit perfect but should I get a size 11.5?

the 06 releases the later realeases not the new ones
Im about to pic up a pair for 230$ but I wanna make sure Ill get a size that will last I where a size 11 fit perfect but should I get a size 11.5?

They're designed to strech/mold to your foot, so if they feel a little snug, don't worry too much.

They're designed to strech/mold to your foot, so if they feel a little snug, don't worry too much.

the new ones run extra small.... i suggest getting a size bigger, or half size depending on if you like your feet to throb.

the new ones run extra small.... i suggest getting a size bigger, or half size depending on if you like your feet to throb.

In the new "Pearl" Foamposite Pro's, I copped a half size bigger and my feet feel great afterwards. I normally wear an 11, but went up to an 11.5 and think for all future Foamposite purchases I will be sticking with that size.

In the new "Pearl" Foamposite Pro's, I copped a half size bigger and my feet feel great afterwards. I normally wear an 11, but went up to an 11.5 and think for all future Foamposite purchases I will be sticking with that size.

I hoop'd in my eggplants pissed me off so bad not just one but both shoes ripped

I hoop'd in my eggplants pissed me off so bad not just one but both shoes ripped

they fit true to sz. but the material make em a lil snug, so if u like room go a hf sz up. if u dont mind like me go with ur regular sz.

they fit true to sz. but the material make em a lil snug, so if u like room go a hf sz up. if u dont mind like me go with ur regular sz.

Originally Posted by dontae

i had 2 pairs do that to me.  Returned both for refund.

Originally Posted by dontae

i had 2 pairs do that to me.  Returned both for refund.

Back
Top Bottom