how do the CDP 12's fit?...compared to the nubucks?

my nubucks feel great....but i hear these run bigger compared to CDP's.... can anyone shed some light?

I bought an 11.5 in both and they seem fine to me...I don't think it would be a problem picking up the same size

I got the CDP on release day in a half size up because it was the last one. I tried on the XIIs first and wasnt 100% on them, but the XIs made me sure I wasgonna keep the package in that size.

Therefore I have the CDP XII in a 12, they are a little long, as a result the left toebox has some minor creasing because I have a slight limp. I figured thenubucks would be with the same sizing so I bought a 12 online, but it was WAY too big, looked like a dam clown shoe with an inch of extra space for my toeswhen I pushed my heel back.

Now I have 11.5 in the nubucks and they fit perfect. The size difference is HUGE between my 11.5 and the 12s I had for some reason. I would say its definetelypossible you have to go a half size up.

If your nubucks fit perfect, go a half up, but if theyre a little loose with some room to move your foot around, you could probably stay in the same size.

My 12 in the CDP has room for me to push my foot back and forth slightly, but in the 11.5 nubucks Im locked down, and practically cant move at all.

about the same
grin.gif

OMG YOU GUYS BOUGHT THE CDP?! THE QUALITY IS SO BAD AND THESE ARE TOO.........Kidding, im surprised this hasnt turned into that since everyone on here is suchcrybabies about that. But I got both and I think they feel pretty much the same, you can always try them on in the store unless you are ordering online

I have the retro 12 carolinas, black and whites, playoffs, x2 cdp and the nubucks they all fit the same.

Idk how everyone ius saying theyre the same when its fact that theyre not

When I had both in a 12, I lined the soles up against each other and the nubucks were clearly more than a cm longer than the cdps

IMO I liked the CDP XII's a little better as far as the fit goes. I dunno maybe it's because the CDP's are more broken in. I'm pretty happyw/ both tho.

I got a size 12 in the CDP's and figured they're run the same for the nubucks and my nubucks are wayyyy too big, i would go with a 11.5 or even a11...Step the size down at least a half size id say...

Back
Top Bottom