How do Nike SB Janoski's fit?

They were a bit narrow for me and fit me kind of tight. I wear a 13 in everything, would have gone up to 13.5 if it was produced but I had to settle for 13. They have def loosened up after a few wears though.

They were a bit narrow for me and fit me kind of tight. I wear a 13 in everything, would have gone up to 13.5 if it was produced but I had to settle for 13. They have def loosened up after a few wears though.

They fit half size big. I wear an 11 on most Nikes. Didn't have a problem going down a half size with these.

They fit half size big. I wear an 11 on most Nikes. Didn't have a problem going down a half size with these.

I ended up going a half size down as well. A little narrow, but they fit better than my true size. Hopefully they loosen up after awhile

I ended up going a half size down as well. A little narrow, but they fit better than my true size. Hopefully they loosen up after awhile

update on the socks wearing thing? are they ok without socks? I sometimes wear my vans slipons and eras without socks...

update on the socks wearing thing? are they ok without socks? I sometimes wear my vans slipons and eras without socks...

Since these are vulcanized, should I get a .5 size smaller for sure?  These widen later?

Since these are vulcanized, should I get a .5 size smaller for sure?  These widen later?

Back
Top Bottom