How do my fellow baby-faced NTers deal with age discrimination at work?

I shared your same pain til I was able to grow a decent amount of facial hair, put on some more muscle and started buzzing my head every two weeks or so. I still get it from time to time but not nearly as bad as it was.

im 24 and i still get carded. i even got carded for spray paint yesterday
indifferent.gif

When you tell older chicks your real age though they turn into :evil:. I'm 24 and I look 17, it also doesn't help that I wear glasses, constant carding.

Overdress, wear a suit if you can

Know your **** back to front

I face this problem to some extent, especially because I work in an Asian country where elders command extra respect. No easy way around it but if you dress well and take yourself seriously you will have a leg up.

I'm 23 and have a struggle beard right now. Finally stopped getting carded for liquor :pimp: if I shave I'd look like a big *** high schooler :lol:

Can't grow a beard...just a mustache and a lil chin hair

I'm 27 and I get 21-24 range...

Tell me about it, I get most looks from college girls. That's why I keep my goatee to add a few months to my look.

As a teacher this **** kills. Especially in my school these kids just think they can do whatever. I noticed that the few older teachers we have get the least amount of problems from kids

I was waiting for the train and this group of guys asked me how i old i thought one of them was

I said 16. He was 22 :lol: . Dude looked so sad :rofl: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom