How do I wear xi's casually and not look embarassing?

Just wear what you think looks good, and most likely... youll look good.

Just wear what you think looks good, and most likely... youll look good.

First of dont listen to the hate. I first want to commend you for having such a nice shoe. Dude just wear them with what makes you feel comfortable with and forget what anybody else thinks.

First of dont listen to the hate. I first want to commend you for having such a nice shoe. Dude just wear them with what makes you feel comfortable with and forget what anybody else thinks.

Originally Posted by CEE 82

thinking the same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first step: send the shoes to me
second step: i wear them
final step: get used to looking dumb casually

first step: send the shoes to me
second step: i wear them
final step: get used to looking dumb casually

Originally Posted by rauls054

when i need a laugh i come on nt you guys dont let me down lol

I agree, some of the thread starter are so stupid. What should I wear with this shoe? Do you guys think this is hot?

Originally Posted by rauls054

when i need a laugh i come on nt you guys dont let me down lol

I agree, some of the thread starter are so stupid. What should I wear with this shoe? Do you guys think this is hot?

AND THE AWARD FOR THE DUMBEST POST OF THE DECADE GOES TOO.................................MAMBA2526
2z8umno.jpg

CONGRATS MAN YOU DESERVED IT. RIGHT DOWN TO THE GUY THAT TOLD YOU HOW TO DRESS AND THE GUY THAT COSIGNED WITH HIM "LIKE A REAL MAN" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.......

AND THE AWARD FOR THE DUMBEST POST OF THE DECADE GOES TOO.................................MAMBA2526
2z8umno.jpg

CONGRATS MAN YOU DESERVED IT. RIGHT DOWN TO THE GUY THAT TOLD YOU HOW TO DRESS AND THE GUY THAT COSIGNED WITH HIM "LIKE A REAL MAN" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.......

thanks for the helpful comments. for the ones that didn't do much, this really shows what kinda garbage most of the people on this site really are. i mean come on, this is my first thread, and this is how you guys treat people???

thanks for the helpful comments. for the ones that didn't do much, this really shows what kinda garbage most of the people on this site really are. i mean come on, this is my first thread, and this is how you guys treat people???

^ This thread is funny but, you have to realize, most of these jokers wouldn't dare tell you all of this stuff in person. Just wear whatever the hell makes you feel good. Don't worry about all that other crap.

^ This thread is funny but, you have to realize, most of these jokers wouldn't dare tell you all of this stuff in person. Just wear whatever the hell makes you feel good. Don't worry about all that other crap.

cargo shorts n your set! i do it all the time! so easy even my kid can do it lol...SIDENOTE: do what works for u homie

cargo shorts n your set! i do it all the time! so easy even my kid can do it lol...SIDENOTE: do what works for u homie

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Ignore the hate man. Let me change things up and actually help you out a bit.

First, like oso23 said, get some Sea Glow. It works great as long as you pay very close attention to the directions. If the soles are yellow to the point where they are barely translucent, I'm not so sure how clear you'll get them, but you'll definitely see some improvement. If you're dealing with standard-issue yellowing though, I think you'll be pretty happy with Sea Glow.

As for what to wear, the key is to coordinate without going overboard. Getting shirts that incorporate key colors from the shoes always works. For instance, look for a black polo with some subtle blue and/or white accents to go with the Space Jams. Go with a mid-tone denim or a pair of gray cargo shorts and you've got a good combo without being all "look at me!"

It's the subtlety that's key my friend. Without some coordination any pair of kicks can easily get lost or just look silly. If you over-coordinate, then you risk looking like you're trying too hard (IMHO) unless your clothing choices are absolutely perfect.  Play it down the middle, make sure the clothes fit right, and just have fun rocking your J's!  You'll be good every time.

Agreed...Solid Advice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Ignore the hate man. Let me change things up and actually help you out a bit.

First, like oso23 said, get some Sea Glow. It works great as long as you pay very close attention to the directions. If the soles are yellow to the point where they are barely translucent, I'm not so sure how clear you'll get them, but you'll definitely see some improvement. If you're dealing with standard-issue yellowing though, I think you'll be pretty happy with Sea Glow.

As for what to wear, the key is to coordinate without going overboard. Getting shirts that incorporate key colors from the shoes always works. For instance, look for a black polo with some subtle blue and/or white accents to go with the Space Jams. Go with a mid-tone denim or a pair of gray cargo shorts and you've got a good combo without being all "look at me!"

It's the subtlety that's key my friend. Without some coordination any pair of kicks can easily get lost or just look silly. If you over-coordinate, then you risk looking like you're trying too hard (IMHO) unless your clothing choices are absolutely perfect.  Play it down the middle, make sure the clothes fit right, and just have fun rocking your J's!  You'll be good every time.

Agreed...Solid Advice
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom