How do I make GIF's

Yo, NT how do I make an GIF?
What programs do I need to use?
Where are they located?

I have a bunch of ideas and its time to put them to fruition.
pimp.gif

photoshop > file > import video frames to layers > select the part of the video > resize if needed > file > save for web & devices

Doesn't matter, you need to have 6000+ posts to be able to post them on NT.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

photoshop > file > import video frames to layers > select the part of the video > resize if needed > file > save for web & devices
I didn't know you could use Photoshop. Now I just need a way to download vids from youtube and to know what format they need to be in

just google "download youtube vid"

theres dones of websites, its gonna download as mp4 though, you may need to convert

Ulead is one of the best GIF makers out there, just illegally download it from somewhere.

Like Crank said, I just download most of the vids for my GIFs off of youtube.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

What format do you need it to be in after the download though to get it to work?

If you're using Ulead, you need to put it in a Quicktime format, which is an MOV format. If you use the youtube downloader program, it actually comes witha converter which will convert your files from FLV to MOV. Once in MOV, if you're using Ulead, then go to file and choose add video. From, choose theduration of time that you want the GIF, and VOILA!

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by masterhammy

What format do you need it to be in after the download though to get it to work?

If you're using Ulead, you need to put it in a Quicktime format, which is an MOV format. If you use the youtube downloader program, it actually comes with a converter which will convert your files from FLV to MOV. Once in MOV, if you're using Ulead, then go to file and choose add video. From, choose the duration of time that you want the GIF, and VOILA!

I was actually looking to use PS, but I might try to download Ulead

Back
Top Bottom