How do I approach older women?

iblink

Banned
Serious question. The ladies in my age bracket aren't cutting it like they used to. I had a fling with a 23 year older when I was 18 (she was a managerat my old job) and those were some of the best times of my life. So now I'm 20 and I want to up the ante of the women I get involved with I guess. Thereare a few older chicks at my school and I was thinking about taking a night class next semester to get at one of them.

Suggestions?

are you ready to perhaps settle down? if not, don't waist hers or your time. you will find that they want what a lot of young guys are not ready to givethem. i know.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

are you ready to perhaps settle down? if not, don't waist hers or your time. you will find that they want what a lot of young guys are not ready to give them. i know.
+1. I'm not sure how old you wanna aim at, but I've hung out with my homie and some of his female friends...around 25-27 and the singlechicks are looking for a hubby..not some HS boyfriend thing.

are you ready to perhaps settle down? if not, don't waist hers or your time. you will find that they want what a lot of young guys are not ready to give them. i know.

how exactly does one waist time?

DSC01277.jpg

Yes. Now what?

a night class just so you can hit up some chicks, my dude thats like paying to meet chicks
Not really. It's not as though I wouldn't be taking the classes anyway. It's just pushing back the timing to coincide with that of theolder broads.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Yes. Now what?
not always true. some of them are looking to just hook up with younger dudes too. i'd say cougars...but the age group you're talking about(25-30), id call them "cubs"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

how exactly does one waist time?

i meant waste. could you go back and see if i punctuated correctly while you are at it.

older women are boring..tried it twice..after a couple dates and spills, they manifested into exactly that OLDER WOMEN
they are just as flawed as young women..if not worse, the fact that they're smoking hot and mature but they're single or divored
should've set off emotional red lights.

If a mature woman is interested in kicking it with a younger dude, you won't have to approach them. They'll approach you more times than not.

But, the same way you approach any other woman. Maybe cut down on the lines and give a little bit more substance about yourself.

Not personally my style, but eh.

By no means am I post this to be an bad #!$...
but here mines, 14 years my senior. She was just
as %*#$%% up as someone my age...she's in good
shape for 37...I have other pics that show her body
but they are NSFW
embarassed.gif

wvzts1.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

DONT DO IT...THERE ARE REASONS WHY MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH YOUNGER WOMEN
naw i hear intimacy wise older women and younger men are actually perfect for each other. men tend to be in their sexual peak in their youth whilewomen tend to be in their sexual peak around the late 30s. that sounds like a good reason for younger men and older women to be together to me.

anyway i think you just got to be mature and show them that even though you are young that you have alot of things going for you. of course this helps if youhave a job, place of your own, and a car. also give them what they are looking for which in most cases is to feel young again. im not talking romance butadventure.

Originally Posted by supreme math

By no means am I post this to be an bad #!$...
but here mines, 14 years my senior. She was just
as %*#$%% up as someone my age...she's in good
shape for 37...I have other pics that show her body
but they are NSFW
embarassed.gif

wvzts1.jpg

PM them pix, son. You met her at a book store or grocery store or something? Can't imagine running into her at a club, lol.

Back
Top Bottom