How did your parents react to you getting your ears pierced?

My mom knew I was gonna do it as soon as I moved out so she went with me get them pierced my senior year.

my mom took me
grin.gif

I been thinking about it recently, I told my mom i was gonna go through with it, next day I call to say I wanna do it for sure, she said your dad said dontcome back home looking like a fruity @!%*%*.

my mom reminded me after i turned 16 i could get them done, then she drove me to the mall, sat and waited for me while i got them done.

i really wanted them pierced my early HS years

but my grandma and parents would
smh.gif
@me so i decided not to

i started out with gauges so my mom was kinda weirded out but not really disappointed.

its 2009 how are parents still thinking ear piercings are gay? i bet if you rocked smedium abercrombie tees and got your brows waxed they would have no clue,but ears pierced, that's a dead ringer for +%#%.

old school parents FTL.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"You look Gay"-mom
Dat Phan: I got 6 earings and went home, Hey mom I joined 6 gangs today...My mom was like thats alaso means you're 6 times gay.

my mom asked if it hurt. my dad hasnt said a thing.

i got more #*+@ for it from my friends than anything else

Mom dukes cried lol. Pops said its good I only got one pierced and not two cause I'd be a chichiman if I did.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

real men do not get piercings.
that was another thought in the back of my head...

I didnt want to lose my testies and manhood

my mom paid for em when i got em done
pimp.gif

i missed those days where mom dukes spent sacks on the kid

This thread pops up too much...

but I got them done 'cause pops made me cut my hair. So I felt like I needed a new look anyways and went w/ my cousin, both got ours done. Hid it from myparents for a couple days, my mom finally noticed and said in Vietnamese, "why you got flowers in your ears." My dad didn't say much of it, hejust said what's the point of those.
A year later I pierced another hole so I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom