How did you stop your habit of buying sneakers?

for all of those that have a love of sneakers, what made you stop and save your money?

for all of those that have a love of sneakers, what made you stop and save your money?

I had no job, i had no money, and there were only two options #1 stop buying shoes or #2 suck D for shoes. I went with option #1

I had no job, i had no money, and there were only two options #1 stop buying shoes or #2 suck D for shoes. I went with option #1

Phone bills and restoring and building my car came into the picture. Driving stick will crease my shoes so something had to go.

I wish that I could keep em but I really have no use for them anymore.

Phone bills and restoring and building my car came into the picture. Driving stick will crease my shoes so something had to go.

I wish that I could keep em but I really have no use for them anymore.

The day you realize that there are more important things to spend money on like rent, food and bills.

The day you realize that there are more important things to spend money on like rent, food and bills.

the only shoes i buy now are either for a specific sport or something that i know i could at least wear a few times and flip them to at least get my money back

you realize how much of a waste of money it is when you see all these boxes just sitting in your closet and you get to a point where you are only wearing 3 or 4 pairs

the only shoes i buy now are either for a specific sport or something that i know i could at least wear a few times and flip them to at least get my money back

you realize how much of a waste of money it is when you see all these boxes just sitting in your closet and you get to a point where you are only wearing 3 or 4 pairs

Back
Top Bottom