How did you land your current job?

balloonoboy

Banned
Whether you work in the private sector, government, retail, etc., I'm just curious.

Please also list how long you've been working at your current job.

Thanks.

Whether you work in the private sector, government, retail, etc., I'm just curious.

Please also list how long you've been working at your current job.

Thanks.

Teller @ Chase...

I just applied online and got a call the next day, interviewed the day after and got the job on the spot ^^

Teller @ Chase...

I just applied online and got a call the next day, interviewed the day after and got the job on the spot ^^

Customer Service Manager for Smith's Grocery

Applied online back in high school, called for an interview a few days later. Got the job on the spot.
Worked as a bagger for a year, then checker for a year. Now have a nice summer job being a shift manager essentially. After college plenty of room to move up with them.

Customer Service Manager for Smith's Grocery

Applied online back in high school, called for an interview a few days later. Got the job on the spot.
Worked as a bagger for a year, then checker for a year. Now have a nice summer job being a shift manager essentially. After college plenty of room to move up with them.

Cashier at grocery store.
Applied online to become a bagger when I was 16. Then got promoted when I turned 18

Cashier at grocery store.
Applied online to become a bagger when I was 16. Then got promoted when I turned 18

I'm an Audio/Visual technician for my school.

I begged and begged and begged for two weeks then they put me on the schedule they day I stopped asking.

I applied through CareerBuilder and got a interview a couple weeks later. Didn't get the position, so I emailed the HR and told her to let me know when there will be any other openings in the future. A week later, I get a call from HR about an opening. Went to the interview and finally landed the job.

I applied through CareerBuilder and got a interview a couple weeks later. Didn't get the position, so I emailed the HR and told her to let me know when there will be any other openings in the future. A week later, I get a call from HR about an opening. Went to the interview and finally landed the job.

I'm an Audio/Visual technician for my school.

I begged and begged and begged for two weeks then they put me on the schedule they day I stopped asking.

i work at a library shelving books, helping people with their library cards, checking in books etc.

been working there for about 3 years now, applied got a call about 6 months later, got an interview got hired like a month later.

i knew a friend that was working there already and was interviewed by supervisors who were really cool with. he has never told me if he put in a good word for me

but my interview wasnt that great so im assuming he did.

i work at a library shelving books, helping people with their library cards, checking in books etc.

been working there for about 3 years now, applied got a call about 6 months later, got an interview got hired like a month later.

i knew a friend that was working there already and was interviewed by supervisors who were really cool with. he has never told me if he put in a good word for me

but my interview wasnt that great so im assuming he did.

tossed_salad.jpg

Full time
My cousin, who used to work there, put in a good word for me.

5mo.

Part time
Went through a Temp service

2mo.

Full time
My cousin, who used to work there, put in a good word for me.

5mo.

Part time
Went through a Temp service

2mo.

I work at a recreational center for a private community.

My boy is one of the 2 managers. Literally handed me the job. Didn't have to do any interview or anything. Just pass the drug test.

Like somebody said, its who you know.

I work at a recreational center for a private community.

My boy is one of the 2 managers. Literally handed me the job. Didn't have to do any interview or anything. Just pass the drug test.

Like somebody said, its who you know.

Back
Top Bottom