How did you FINALLY nail the one that got away?

Adrian1221 wrote:
How many other girls on the side have you been with during the course of time youve been tryna smash this one. does she know bout them? does the fiance know about you?
Enough .... so yeah, she knows my sex life doesn't revolve around her... and yeah, she told her fiance about me last year when her conscience kicked her @%$. That's a big part of the reason we stopped talking. She chose him and wanted to 'fess up and I was pissed she threw my name into her confession. What part of the game is that? But her and dude been off since then.. she's running round hollering single life now.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Which is what confuses me.. I didn't "pretend" top ignore her. I legitimately stropped giving a damn. I still don't (not about the P anyway). But she's DEF. sexy and we're cool around eachother. If I didn't have a girlfriend-to-be, I might actually waste another fall on her. everything but the sex is real, I'll give her that. But when I burned that bridge, I told her she was on that BS and that I ain't have time for the off and on game she had been playing. I mean, I went in bruh. So to fast forward to now, we're just kicking it and I really don't want nothing from her, but it's there. It's RIGHT THERE! She keeps putting it RIGHT there. And I'm only a man
grin.gif
. She might just like the game.. they be like that sometimes I guess..   I've never been so far out while being this deep in though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well if you told her 'bout herself and a couple of months later you come back... what message does that send?
The thing is, All I did was text her a few days ago... we chatted.. NO GAME RAN AT ALL cuz I wasn't tryna risk her crossing me up like A.I. ever again. Then she hits me up last night because her and her friend wanna come out to the club and kick it but they're both 20. So me being me, I'm plugged so I get em through the door. That's how we ended up out together. I didn't even hit shorty up with a plan, she hit me up. Ad as far as flirting, I let her initiate ALL of that -- from innuendo to physical contact, it was all her. It always is.. then as soon as I reach for it, I get crossed up like Tyron Lue and stepped over.... never fails
laugh.gif
. Like you said, clearly the key is to not give a damn. We both know this. The moment you don't care and they want you to, the ball is in your court. But like you  said, I been there. I already gave up wanting to smash shorty, but I mean.. if she's gonna be around, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to..

Well when you put it like that it seems that she just needed a way to get in to the club
laugh.gif

From now on just call her Shorty Blue Balls.

If I were you I'd just stop pursuing entirely. But then again I have a huge ego. And you already have a main chick you're trying to get with. Plus she doesn't have to be around, you're just keeping her around cause you want to smash. Cause pretty much the only trick you have up your sleeve us to get with that main chick and hope that gets her jealous to the point that she'd let you finally lay it down.
laugh.gif
But as far as everything else, you've pretty much done all you can except outright simp.

Which is what confuses me.. I didn't "pretend" top ignore her. I legitimately stropped giving a damn. I still don't (not about the P anyway). But she's DEF. sexy and we're cool around eachother. If I didn't have a girlfriend-to-be, I might actually waste another fall on her. everything but the sex is real, I'll give her that. But when I burned that bridge, I told her she was on that BS and that I ain't have time for the off and on game she had been playing. I mean, I went in bruh. So to fast forward to now, we're just kicking it and I really don't want nothing from her, but it's there. It's RIGHT THERE! She keeps putting it RIGHT there. And I'm only a man
grin.gif
. She might just like the game.. they be like that sometimes I guess..   I've never been so far out while being this deep in though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well if you told her 'bout herself and a couple of months later you come back... what message does that send?
The thing is, All I did was text her a few days ago... we chatted.. NO GAME RAN AT ALL cuz I wasn't tryna risk her crossing me up like A.I. ever again. Then she hits me up last night because her and her friend wanna come out to the club and kick it but they're both 20. So me being me, I'm plugged so I get em through the door. That's how we ended up out together. I didn't even hit shorty up with a plan, she hit me up. Ad as far as flirting, I let her initiate ALL of that -- from innuendo to physical contact, it was all her. It always is.. then as soon as I reach for it, I get crossed up like Tyron Lue and stepped over.... never fails
laugh.gif
. Like you said, clearly the key is to not give a damn. We both know this. The moment you don't care and they want you to, the ball is in your court. But like you  said, I been there. I already gave up wanting to smash shorty, but I mean.. if she's gonna be around, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to..

Well when you put it like that it seems that she just needed a way to get in to the club
laugh.gif

From now on just call her Shorty Blue Balls.

If I were you I'd just stop pursuing entirely. But then again I have a huge ego. And you already have a main chick you're trying to get with. Plus she doesn't have to be around, you're just keeping her around cause you want to smash. Cause pretty much the only trick you have up your sleeve us to get with that main chick and hope that gets her jealous to the point that she'd let you finally lay it down.
laugh.gif
But as far as everything else, you've pretty much done all you can except outright simp.

This is just weird. I'm sorry but there is one final duck that she can't shoot that's not allowing you to penetrate. How old is she? She could be tempted but be afraid of the relationship being weird or your just a "if something else doesn't pan out." If you want to be with her sexually or period I think you should tell her. If she isn't receptive to either cut your loses and move on. Don't give her the psychological advantage because she will abuse it.

This is just weird. I'm sorry but there is one final duck that she can't shoot that's not allowing you to penetrate. How old is she? She could be tempted but be afraid of the relationship being weird or your just a "if something else doesn't pan out." If you want to be with her sexually or period I think you should tell her. If she isn't receptive to either cut your loses and move on. Don't give her the psychological advantage because she will abuse it.

• spent ALL of last fall and most of the winter caked up with shorty in some way or another. Either we would go out, or stay in and cook and hang with each other. We was on "boo and baby" terms and what not..... but she was engaged.
  • I've been intimate with shorty a number of times, but I've never smashed.
Frankly, I BEEN tired of chasing the P. Lord knows I done jumped hurdles and evaded hella obstacles tryna run down this muff. Truth is, I'm not that athletic and I don't like to run. I'd rather set an irresistible trap for the P and let the P get stuck on me.... and so after luring her to the crib for the 700th time damn near,  All I asked her, with a straight face, was "Why aren't you sleeping with me tonight. I mean really.. ?" Her answer was that she had to work at 8. I

Anybody ever had a chick thy were SO close to smashing for SO long..
alien.gif

• spent ALL of last fall and most of the winter caked up with shorty in some way or another. Either we would go out, or stay in and cook and hang with each other. We was on "boo and baby" terms and what not..... but she was engaged.
  • I've been intimate with shorty a number of times, but I've never smashed.
Frankly, I BEEN tired of chasing the P. Lord knows I done jumped hurdles and evaded hella obstacles tryna run down this muff. Truth is, I'm not that athletic and I don't like to run. I'd rather set an irresistible trap for the P and let the P get stuck on me.... and so after luring her to the crib for the 700th time damn near,  All I asked her, with a straight face, was "Why aren't you sleeping with me tonight. I mean really.. ?" Her answer was that she had to work at 8. I

Anybody ever had a chick thy were SO close to smashing for SO long..
alien.gif

I agree... I was just hoping somebody on NT had a better plan
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The funny part about her asking me to get her in the club is this... and I swear it didn't even cross my mind till RIGHT now.. she's a cop. She got more pull with the door cop than I do! She didn't need me to do a damn thing!
nerd.gif

I think I just give her something to play with, in her eyes..yahmean? She feels in control over whatever "We" are. But she knows I gave a pre-GF. She knows last winter I stopped talking to her for 3 weeks cuz I was laid up with my shorty for the holidays. So she HAS to know I'm NOT the simp this OkayXX bum got me confused for. IDK what her game is...but she playing. Her cousin is the EXACT same way and me and her cousin go way back since like 03. I had actually called her cousin yesterday to invite her to the same club. (This was before I had even talked to shorty blue balls about coming through). Luckily I left out the crib and missed the cousin's callback, or else I'd have been double booked last night and had a better thread for you to read today
laugh.gif

I agree... I was just hoping somebody on NT had a better plan
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The funny part about her asking me to get her in the club is this... and I swear it didn't even cross my mind till RIGHT now.. she's a cop. She got more pull with the door cop than I do! She didn't need me to do a damn thing!
nerd.gif

I think I just give her something to play with, in her eyes..yahmean? She feels in control over whatever "We" are. But she knows I gave a pre-GF. She knows last winter I stopped talking to her for 3 weeks cuz I was laid up with my shorty for the holidays. So she HAS to know I'm NOT the simp this OkayXX bum got me confused for. IDK what her game is...but she playing. Her cousin is the EXACT same way and me and her cousin go way back since like 03. I had actually called her cousin yesterday to invite her to the same club. (This was before I had even talked to shorty blue balls about coming through). Luckily I left out the crib and missed the cousin's callback, or else I'd have been double booked last night and had a better thread for you to read today
laugh.gif

you're her security blanket.

She will come to you when she needs an ego boost, but won't give it up because she needs that re-assurence that she's still hot &%! and can still pull men when need be. If she lets you smash, maybe you'll lose interest and dead it afterwards.

my Advice,
Get her drunk.

you're her security blanket.

She will come to you when she needs an ego boost, but won't give it up because she needs that re-assurence that she's still hot &%! and can still pull men when need be. If she lets you smash, maybe you'll lose interest and dead it afterwards.

my Advice,
Get her drunk.

I'm a straight up dude once the girl shows interest.

Otherwise I just play the background and let her know that I'm cooler than the dude she's with, by being myself and cooler than the dude she's with (no serious relationships though). But once she lets me get that one on one time, I turn into a beast and my intentions become very clear.

You p(kitty)footing around too much. Women tend to over think things so if you don't go straight for that taco, they gonna think either you don't want it or you're gay.

Otherwise I just play the background and let her know that I'm cooler than the dude she's with, by being myself and cooler than the dude she's with (no serious relationships though). But once she lets me get that one on one time, I turn into a beast and my intentions become very clear.

You p(kitty)footing around too much. Women tend to over think things so if you don't go straight for that taco, they gonna think either you don't want it or you're gay.

I'm not usually the type to request help with this type of stuff, but peep game.. here's the "short" version of the scenario. I know ya'll don't like to read but it's not that long
grin.gif
. Ya'll should know by now that I'm never gonna provide pics, so don't even ask. Don't wanna help then? Cool. It's a real cat on NT somewhere that ain't too thirsty to help me out.. but anyway..

• known shorty just over a year
  • I've been intimate with shorty a number of times, but I've never smashed. I stopped messing with her in Dec. when she seemed on the verge of marriage.
  • She became single in Jan... but I didn't get back up with her till March
  • We stopped talking back again like in may.... I thought I'd burned that bridge to a crisp (rightfully so, but still..).. until..
  • Last night she came out to watch me perform, we had a few drinks, kicked it (a lil flirting but no "hard game".. just a good time
    pimp.gif
    )
  • We leave the club around 2:30 and end up at my house (I'd ask for just a massage cuz I'm actually still sore from a workout few days ago.)
  • I don't even try to make a hard move towards the P, cuz I know this girl, yah mean?
 Frankly, I BEEN tired of chasing the P. Lord knows I done jumped hurdles and evaded hella obstacles tryna run down this muff. Truth is, I'm not that athletic and I don't like to run. I'd rather set an irresistible trap for the P and let the P get stuck on me.... and so after luring her to the crib for the 700th time damn near,  All I asked her, with a straight face, was "Why aren't you sleeping with me tonight. I mean really.. ?" Her answer was that she had to work at 8. I ain't mad at that. But I mean, like I said, we've been here a number of times.
So what's good? After an AWESOME massage, I get tired of her fat booty on my back and I make a move to roll over so that she's straddling me on my bed.. her response: I never was grateful enough and I always want  just a little too much (which is true, I'll give her that). So she smiles, bids me farewell, hops off my lap, and I see her to the door..

All in all, a great night.. BUT..

Anybody ever had a chick thy were SO close to smashing for SO long.. but they could never turn the corner? I'm not sure if it counts as friend zone when you've slept with shorty in her panties or damn near snatched her from her fiance, but it ain't much better if you STILL ain't hitting it
30t6p3b.gif

I could use advice
embarassed.gif
Smh at her she bout to marry someone but messin round with you thank god the guy aint wife her smh at you for keepin it goin when she was engaged afterwards cool but u know u was wrong for that and its sad the so called future husband was still smashin while u was doin all his simp work but just smash it get it out ya system then move on

I'm not usually the type to request help with this type of stuff, but peep game.. here's the "short" version of the scenario. I know ya'll don't like to read but it's not that long
grin.gif
. Ya'll should know by now that I'm never gonna provide pics, so don't even ask. Don't wanna help then? Cool. It's a real cat on NT somewhere that ain't too thirsty to help me out.. but anyway..

• known shorty just over a year
  • I've been intimate with shorty a number of times, but I've never smashed. I stopped messing with her in Dec. when she seemed on the verge of marriage.
  • She became single in Jan... but I didn't get back up with her till March
  • We stopped talking back again like in may.... I thought I'd burned that bridge to a crisp (rightfully so, but still..).. until..
  • Last night she came out to watch me perform, we had a few drinks, kicked it (a lil flirting but no "hard game".. just a good time
    pimp.gif
    )
  • We leave the club around 2:30 and end up at my house (I'd ask for just a massage cuz I'm actually still sore from a workout few days ago.)
  • I don't even try to make a hard move towards the P, cuz I know this girl, yah mean?
 Frankly, I BEEN tired of chasing the P. Lord knows I done jumped hurdles and evaded hella obstacles tryna run down this muff. Truth is, I'm not that athletic and I don't like to run. I'd rather set an irresistible trap for the P and let the P get stuck on me.... and so after luring her to the crib for the 700th time damn near,  All I asked her, with a straight face, was "Why aren't you sleeping with me tonight. I mean really.. ?" Her answer was that she had to work at 8. I ain't mad at that. But I mean, like I said, we've been here a number of times.
So what's good? After an AWESOME massage, I get tired of her fat booty on my back and I make a move to roll over so that she's straddling me on my bed.. her response: I never was grateful enough and I always want  just a little too much (which is true, I'll give her that). So she smiles, bids me farewell, hops off my lap, and I see her to the door..

All in all, a great night.. BUT..

Anybody ever had a chick thy were SO close to smashing for SO long.. but they could never turn the corner? I'm not sure if it counts as friend zone when you've slept with shorty in her panties or damn near snatched her from her fiance, but it ain't much better if you STILL ain't hitting it
30t6p3b.gif

I could use advice
embarassed.gif
Smh at her she bout to marry someone but messin round with you thank god the guy aint wife her smh at you for keepin it goin when she was engaged afterwards cool but u know u was wrong for that and its sad the so called future husband was still smashin while u was doin all his simp work but just smash it get it out ya system then move on

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Otherwise I just play the background and let her know that I'm cooler than the dude she's with, by being myself and cooler than the dude she's with. But once she lets me get that one on one time, I turn into a beast and my intentions become very clear.

My fellow gamester.. I been there..

When I tried to holla last fall, she ghit me with the "I got  man". So i fell back. We had class together so she still watched me and what not. Then she came to ME some weeks later and that;s how I ended up with her in my bed half naked a few good times. So I mean, I've always been "the guy that's cooler than the guy she's with".  And I BEEEEEEN full court pressed up on that box. But that was old #!++. My whole angle, if I have one, is that I got what I need anyway so it's whatever -- but if you're gonna be around, what's good, ya feel me?

I mean, this ain't really a "Help NT, I've never pulled a girl and I don' know what to do!!" thread. I have pulled a few bad ones. I know what to do. I'm just sitting here confused as to how/why everything failed to get me the box but she STILL flrts with me or acts interested when apparently she must not  be, if it's a year later and we ain't together or we ain't *!%%%@*. I feel like folks hit it on the head with the security blanket post. I'm probably just the guy that's cool enough or has enough status or whatever it is she likes about me and she can use me to measure her appeal to "my type of guys". She prolly just wants to keep me around to see if she can still pull guys like me  whenever she wants to.  eh..

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Otherwise I just play the background and let her know that I'm cooler than the dude she's with, by being myself and cooler than the dude she's with. But once she lets me get that one on one time, I turn into a beast and my intentions become very clear.

My fellow gamester.. I been there..

When I tried to holla last fall, she ghit me with the "I got  man". So i fell back. We had class together so she still watched me and what not. Then she came to ME some weeks later and that;s how I ended up with her in my bed half naked a few good times. So I mean, I've always been "the guy that's cooler than the guy she's with".  And I BEEEEEEN full court pressed up on that box. But that was old #!++. My whole angle, if I have one, is that I got what I need anyway so it's whatever -- but if you're gonna be around, what's good, ya feel me?

I mean, this ain't really a "Help NT, I've never pulled a girl and I don' know what to do!!" thread. I have pulled a few bad ones. I know what to do. I'm just sitting here confused as to how/why everything failed to get me the box but she STILL flrts with me or acts interested when apparently she must not  be, if it's a year later and we ain't together or we ain't *!%%%@*. I feel like folks hit it on the head with the security blanket post. I'm probably just the guy that's cool enough or has enough status or whatever it is she likes about me and she can use me to measure her appeal to "my type of guys". She prolly just wants to keep me around to see if she can still pull guys like me  whenever she wants to.  eh..

Back
Top Bottom