How did Twitter get so popular outta no where

know cats its like " Let me check her twitter first "
sick.gif

" na she aint a good twitter im good"
eyes.gif

" if she aint on the twitt she aint on the d "
indifferent.gif

i dont get this crap im still on myspace facebook what part of the game is twitter?

i got on twitter to see what shaq was saying, then started following espn etc. I dont understand it really, no one follows me so i have no desire to postanything?

its for people who like to talk about themselves
laugh.gif

i think its because with all the celebs on twitter

i thought it was pretty stupid, it was just facebook status, but you have to sign up and use twitter to actually realize what it does, if someone just tellsyou it its gonna sound stupid

If you dont twit you aint sh..

Lol Nah but at first i thought it was stupid/pointless till I started using it & now its addictive.

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

" if she aint on the twitt she aint on the d "
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess I'm too personal to let people constantly know what I'm doing though, so I'll never have one. That, and I think it's dumb as hell.
ohwell.gif

soon as Hov stars mentioning being "on the twitty" its gonna be a wrap

i follow celebs like shaq on my iphone, none of my friends are really technologically coherent you could say, so i rarely tweet.

i got on it because i heard about it on gawker. the media hyped it because all of the media people got on it to find out what it was about, they began to coverit and it blew up from there.

btw follow me

I remember back in the day when these social sites were in their infancy, if somebody told me they wanted to facebook me or get on my twitter, i'd havemade them buy me dinner first. I had no idea what they were talking about.

I went to a restaurant this weekend and this older man (late 50s) was talking about Twitter. I thought it was funny

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I went to a restaurant this weekend and this older man (late 50s) was talking about Twitter. I thought it was funny

Yeah. Sounded like a real knee-slapper

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i think its because with all the celebs on twitter

i thought it was pretty stupid, it was just facebook status, but you have to sign up and use twitter to actually realize what it does, if someone just tells you it its gonna sound stupid
Forreal agree with you 100% bro

first
non entertainers thought they were cool enough to invade myspace and endorse their "swag"
then
non students invaded facebook because their friends were on there
now
people think people want to follow their everyday moments on twitter as if they're important

Americans want to be celebrities.

Back
Top Bottom