How did he restrain from not putting hands on her?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I wonder if this behavior was learned during her childhood.
Surprisingly that was one of the more intelligent comments made on Worldstar. Dude said if she learned that as a child from her parents beating on each other, that's the only way she'll be able to respond.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Surprisingly that was one of the more intelligent comments made on Worldstar. Dude said if she learned that as a child from her parents beating on each other, that's the only way she'll be able to respond.

I would never be able to find comments like that in the middle of all the  "Suck my ^%$&. Bodyland stand up" posts.

Originally Posted by Diego

I would never be able to find comments like that in the middle of all the  "Suck my ^%$&. Bodyland stand up" posts.
laugh.gif

718 Stand Up!

Dude should've grabbed her by her hair, wrapped it around his fist a couple times, and bashed her features in with his other hand.

i cant stand how she treats him. and for her to do all that name calling...she shouldnt have never had sex with him if he was so unattractive. Honestly i dont even think she wants/cares about the kid. she never fights him when hes taking her away...seems like she cant wait to get rid of her and she dosent spend much QT with her imo. smh. threatening to call CPS though.. I think i would have lost it too. but not to put no hands on some guy. she needs her behind beat real good. i feel sorry for Gary because he wants to be with her so bad, but its never going to work. I wonder were they like this before they had the kid. I know for young couples kids can be a strain on the relationship.

-sidebar...whats up with the whole catelyn/tyler story...her mom is dating his dad? and that little kid is the product of it...? huh. do they live in west virgnia?

Originally Posted by Diego

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyone tells gary that she treats him like dirt but he so badly wants to make it work.  If those cameras werent there im sure she would have thrown herself down the stairs and called the cops to blame it on him

man this gets me heated but much respect to the man keeping his cool. others would not have been able to do that

eek.gif
respect to the dude for keeping it cool. idk, i think i would've at least smacked her across the face or something.

Like its been said the dude is a little *#%%#. She would have caught the shaking of a lifetime since the cameras were there. If there were no cameras police would prolly have been called if it were me. Slap me once ok get it out of ur system, but if you keep tryin that %$*@ after dude said ok thats enough you got ur hits in, and then she tried to kick him down the stairs with a TV in his hands. O trust and believe you catchin something.

Homie just needs to pin her down and sit on her. Prolly crush her, but she kinda deserves that.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Been there before
30t6p3b.gif

It's EXTREMELY hard to keep your cool but that's your best bet... The second you lay a finger on the female you asking for more trouble...

Get out of relationships with women like that ASAP.... because it WILL happen again...
tired.gif
 word

He should have pressed charges on her, becasue she did not care if he wuda fell with that tv. That wuda been something nasty. She only does this now that she does that whole kickboxing stuff and also becasue he tries to be the level headed one all the time.

I'm a female and I don't get how girls think its ok to do that to a man and are surprised when they get knocked out. If your gonna step to a man like that be prepared to get hit back.

You think it's bad what that piece of garbage does to him? Think of what that piece of trash will do to their daughter...

Simply put that was wrong. Amber think she is high and mighty since she is on TV. The girl has no sense of reality because she feels she is a "reality star". I mean she talks to Gary's parents like she is crazy, hits the man, and thinks all is right in the world. She really doesnt care about her baby, I think she likes the stardom more.

Side note- Why in the world am I watching this junk?  

That girl lost weight. KINDA WANT..

I give dude props.. MAD PROPS.. It takes a lot to hold back., One Swing and Ol girl would of been on the floor saying "WHY DID YOU HIT ME".. The funny thing is, dude is always taking that TV away. I swear thats like the 4th time I see him taking that !!+%.

Wow, I would have grabbed her by her hair and back of the pants and flung her down the stairs into the wall head first.

is radaronline a legit source?
[h2]EXCLUSIVE  'Teen Mom' AmberPortwood Being Investigated ByPolice And Child Protective; ">Services[/h2]

Picture%202_0.jpg

MTV.com

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood lost her temper with ex-fiancé Gary Shirley on Tuesday night’s episode and it didn’t go unnoticed by the Anderson Police Department.

RadarOnline.com has learned that an investigation was launched after the 20-year-old mother was shown on the popular MTV show hitting and kicking Shirley during an argument.

“We were made aware of the domestic abuse following the episode that aired on MTV,

I love how nearly all of the female posters in this thread know their names, discuss the story lines, etc.
laugh.gif

By the way, that girl is your typical, fat, high school *$!*.

Originally Posted by djaward

That girl lost weight. KINDA WANT..

I give dude props.. MAD PROPS.. It takes a lot to hold back., One Swing and Ol girl would of been on the floor saying "WHY DID YOU HIT ME".. The funny thing is, dude is always taking that TV away. I swear thats like the 4th time I see him taking that !!+%.

roll.gif
no joke, he threatens to take the tv every time and it's always a big deal LOL.  he took their daughter and that didn't even provoke such an outburst like taking the tv
30t6p3b.gif

Newsflash: incidents of domestic violence are perpetrated by women more than men.

If me and my girl were in a "verbal" argument and she punched me like that, I'll give her 5 seconds to step away and apologize. If she doesn't, things would not end well for the both of us. He's a better man than I am. I was taught to not hit a woman, but if one threatens my life or wants to hit me for no reason.........then I'll gladly face the consequences for the actions I may do in return.

Back
Top Bottom