How did he restrain from not putting hands on her?

And people laugh at the idea of men being the victims of domestic violence. Props to him for not laying the smackdown on her when she decked him. She had the audacity to say "You're going to hit me?" as if he shouldn't defend himself.

And people laugh at the idea of men being the victims of domestic violence. Props to him for not laying the smackdown on her when she decked him. She had the audacity to say "You're going to hit me?" as if he shouldn't defend himself.

dude.. i hate that Fn broa woman 
indifferent.gif
 ..what's funny to me is how MTV gets away with airing that on TV and censors the Snooki knockout scene from Jersey Shore.. 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
 ..what's funny to me is how MTV gets away with airing that on TV and censors the Snooki knockout scene from Jersey Shore.. 
grin.gif

eek.gif
 that man is amazing for how calm he stayed throughout the whole thing. just watching it made me want to tackle that +!@$!

eek.gif
 that man is amazing for how calm he stayed throughout the whole thing. just watching it made me want to tackle that +!@$!

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

but its okay because they provide the viewers with a domestic violence hotline at the end.

she should have been flung down the stairs.

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

but its okay because they provide the viewers with a domestic violence hotline at the end.

she should have been flung down the stairs.

i swear on the Heavens above, i wouldve dumped her on her head. she basically attacking dude what is he suppose to do?

then she tried to kick him and his tv down stairs.

Been there before
30t6p3b.gif

It's EXTREMELY hard to keep your cool but that's your best bet... The second you lay a finger on the female you asking for more trouble...

Get out of relationships with women like that ASAP.... because it WILL happen again...

Been there before
30t6p3b.gif

It's EXTREMELY hard to keep your cool but that's your best bet... The second you lay a finger on the female you asking for more trouble...

Get out of relationships with women like that ASAP.... because it WILL happen again...

i swear on the Heavens above, i wouldve dumped her on her head. she basically attacking dude what is he suppose to do?

then she tried to kick him and his tv down stairs.

I am not one to hit women. That is not a woman. That is a piece of garbage. It should have been knocked out. I'd prob throw it in a dumpster where it belongs. I really hope he presses charges. Especially since it is on tape.

I am not one to hit women. That is not a woman. That is a piece of garbage. It should have been knocked out. I'd prob throw it in a dumpster where it belongs. I really hope he presses charges. Especially since it is on tape.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Been there before
30t6p3b.gif

They have a kid together. She's ungrateful and an unfit mother. Props to him for taking their daughter and bringing her to his parents.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Been there before
30t6p3b.gif

They have a kid together. She's ungrateful and an unfit mother. Props to him for taking their daughter and bringing her to his parents.

what was dude thinking, you got the cameras there, you can easily prove she initiated it
that was the perfect time to melee her +%#

what was dude thinking, you got the cameras there, you can easily prove she initiated it
that was the perfect time to melee her +%#

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

eek.gif
This.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

eek.gif
This.

he knew he was being recorded. he should of just did her like this but then he really would of been in trouble.

GIFSoup

Back
Top Bottom