How come when the discussion of G.O.A.T comes up Petey Pablo gets no love

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

How come when the discussion of G.O.A.T comes up Petey Pablo gets no love

Originally Posted by EdWord

he incorporates metaphors in his rhymes (like others) but he does in like a way where he can put it on the hook and it can still be catchy(raise your shirt like a helicopter,which means twirls it).probably one of the most overlooked legends in the games , its a shame how hip hop treats certain artist . its cool cause he in the same boat as rakim where people know his history so he can drop hwenever ge wants and people will check for him

WOW what do u guys listen to and what are your all time lists? i got 1.Rakim , 2 ll cool j 3. petey pablo , 4 nas 5 ,nelly 6.jay/pac

WOW what do u guys listen to and what are your all time lists? i got 1.Rakim , 2 ll cool j 3. petey pablo , 4 nas 5 ,nelly 6.jay/pac

kobe.gif

Thats the worst top 5 i ever seen and i dont even hate on peoples opinions...real talk

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by General Johnson

lyrics-check
beats-check
flow-check
swag-check

he incorporates metaphors in his rhymes (like others) but he does in like a way where he can put it on the hook and it can still be catchy(raise your shirt like a helicopter,which means twirls it).probably one of the most overlooked legends in the games , its a shame how hip hop treats certain artist . its cool cause he in the same boat as rakim where people know his history so he can drop hwenever ge wants and people will check for him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ohh really?? Over Jay and Nas?? OP all/any NT respect u had is now gone. Please proceed to make a new SN. Thank u, Goodbye

yea OP is defitnely trolling...

Just look at his avy, you can tell by looking at his avy, he's not serious.

Sorry, I had to come back. Dude really said Petey Pablo,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, your comment made no sense, so heres a pic that makes no sense. Enjoy
smile.gif