How come when the discussion of G.O.A.T comes up Petey Pablo gets no love

edword

Banned
My dude been in the game since 2001 , dropped the album of the year Diary of a Sinner: 1st Entry (
pimp.gif
) , and went platinum.Came back with a CLASSIC when people thought he wasntcoming back for his thrown
Still Writing in My Diary: 2ndEntry(
sick.gif
) one the few times a artist does a GEM...Plus he gives you the best of both worlds...Flow and lyrics...and he had the SONG OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE

talk about doing a timbaland joint JUSTICE
lyrics-check
beats-check
flow-check
swag-check

he incorporates metaphors in his rhymes (like others) but he does in like a way where he can put it on the hook and itcan still be catchy(raise your shirt like a helicopter,which means twirls it).probably one of the most overlooked legends in the games , its a shame how hiphop treats certain artist . its cool cause he in the same boat as rakim where people know his history so he can drop hwenever ge wants and people will checkfor him

Originally Posted by EdWord

lyrics-check
beats-check
flow-check
swag-check

he incorporates metaphors in his rhymes (like others) but he does in like a way where he can put it on the hook and it can still be catchy(raise your shirt like a helicopter,which means twirls it).probably one of the most overlooked legends in the games , its a shame how hip hop treats certain artist . its cool cause he in the same boat as rakim where people know his history so he can drop hwenever ge wants and people will check for him
Oh, word EdWord?

G.O.A.T.?

laugh.gif
You're a funny guy.

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

roll.gif
....Ehhhh
grin.gif

WOW go ahead make lol's with no claim GO LISTEN TO THE NEW KIDS , shoulda known better to than to make a music thread in a HYPEBEAST forum.you guys toobusy doing the jerk dance

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Dam it's too early to be gone off that patron..

is that line from diary of a sinner? i think ive heard it not sure

Um, I think that ur hometown has to at least rock w/ u in order for u to get accolades like that. Raise up did bang, was down in Charlotte when it first cameout so of course it banged. But G.O.A.T. ???? I'd hate to see ur definition of a dime

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

petey pablo's made a couple hot tracks n some decent albums but so have dozens if not hundreds of rappers before and after him he's nowhere near GOATstatus

Back
Top Bottom