How can I wear my kicks without creasing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a wide foot, and usually  buy size 9.5, but a 9 would fit me perfect. On top of my shoes always creasing bad, I always make my shoes wide. Would buying a size 10 from now on, taking out the insoles so my feet dont look so wide in there, and wearing force fields for your  shoes help my shoes fstay in better condition??

I got a wide foot, and usually  buy size 9.5, but a 9 would fit me perfect. On top of my shoes always creasing bad, I always make my shoes wide. Would buying a size 10 from now on, taking out the insoles so my feet dont look so wide in there, and wearing force fields for your  shoes help my shoes fstay in better condition??

No they won't. Sneaker Shields will....

http://www.sneakershields.com/

on jordans that crease badly, i fold up a plastic bag and put it under the toe box. They shape to your toes and fill the space between your foot and the toebox perfectly.

I read about the plastic bag thing on NT years before I became a member and have been doing it ever since.

Keep in mind - Your shoe WILL crease when you wear them. Even if you minimize the creasing on the toe box, the the shoe will still fold somewhere when you take a step causing a crease somewhere in the shoe.

Good luck, OP

But what can I do to prevent from making my shoes wide, and those sneaker shields seem legit, im definitely gonna order me some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom