How can I get invited or get an invite to a Playboy Mansion party?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

All you need is $1500 and your in.

Yeah, all you gotta do is send this amount to my paypal and you will get a invitation in the mail in about a week.

laugh.gif
Why do you even want to go? You won't smash any of the bunnies.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So you're afraid of looking like an old creep when Hugh Hefner runs the Playboy Mansion.
laugh.gif

There is a big difference between his bank account and my bank account. Women will try and have kids by him because they know they will never have to work again. If a women has a baby by me she will have to work two jobs and sell blood just to get by.
He cant have kids. His schlong is too weak from all the years

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So you're afraid of looking like an old creep when Hugh Hefner runs the Playboy Mansion.
laugh.gif

There is a big difference between his bank account and my bank account. Women will try and have kids by him because they know they will never have to work again. If a women has a baby by me she will have to work two jobs and sell blood just to get by.
He cant have kids. His schlong is too weak from all the years

They hold charity events/parties at the mansion all the time. Hef throws at least one too that's open to the public but I can't recall how much tickets are, though I'd assume at least a few grand.

They hold charity events/parties at the mansion all the time. Hef throws at least one too that's open to the public but I can't recall how much tickets are, though I'd assume at least a few grand.

Originally Posted by BigBallinNV

those are the ones where they probably let the b-grade bunnies have their shine.

those are the ones where they probably let the b-grade bunnies have their shine.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

yea they probably pull out the bench lineup for those charities

Originally Posted by CWrite78

yea they probably pull out the bench lineup for those charities

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Yeah, all you gotta do is send this amount to my paypal and you will get a invitation in the mail in about a week.
Yes, send it to this guy.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Yes, send it to this guy.

Back
Top Bottom