how are you feeling right now?

awful. i feel like quitting. not my job, not life but i like just want to give up.

if i ever did commit that i'd do it in a cool way like hanging from somewhere spectacular.

im uninspired. i love my job and im ******g failing at it, this is not the progress i should be making so i can move on and keep moving up the ladder and making more money and more challenges.

everything is too ******g hard.

biddies are not happening at the moment.

i feel sick.

ideally i want to put holes in the wall, have a nice meal, listen to music, sleep it off and get back on track but i doubt its going to happen.

and im fairly certain i need a new circle of friends, cause everyone is turning into flakes and fakes. i mean we're all working now, but nearly everyone has weekends free but no one is down for anything.

went from like 10 friends to 1 friend 1 associate.

Last edited:
Alone
Can't trust anybody
Ready to quit my job and move back to the bay to just start over
Tired of thinking so damn much and just want to run away
One friend I had feelings for but she's married and happy, feels batman
A "friend" said I was selfish but I cut for him like he was my brother, funny when u can't do for people they find a way to show true colors
Just ******g tired of Texas and just want to pack my bags and get the **** out of this racist hell hole
Time to be a man and just do me and forgive myself for my sins and look for a better future and be more positive, only u can control your happiness

i'M OVER HERE JAMMING TO MUSIC AND A BINURAL BEAT IN THE BACKGROUND :smokin :smokin :smokin FEELS GOOD MAN

Tired, but accomplished! Taking a mini-break from school work. Then, back to the grind.

Trying to get through classes till December , I love college but it's time to wrap it up :lol:

So stressful :smh:

feeling like a bum, im jobless right now. graduated in 2012 and havent started college. Miss my girl. wont see her for 2 weeks :rolleyes

Have a physics test tomorrow that I knew about for a month, and thanks to my good friend procrastination, I'll be in the library for the next 3-4 hrs :smh:

mildly stressed...trying to get this work transfer to SF approved, big week at work where my forecast either checks out as accurate or totally bogus...i need saturday to come

a little guy is pissing me off, he was suppose to take my shoes but he won't finally. Hold them for one week for this dude smh :smh:

i hate when im playing ball and ppl push off with their arm and foul then talk isshh to you especially after u cross em and score. so i was mad but then when he was drivin in i pushed him in the back then he calls foul and and said someone pushed me and i tell him yea it was me and he didnt say anything. hate these punk *** n_

Back
Top Bottom