How about an NT Artist of the month thread?

Y'all F'd up lettin' haiti be judge.

Ain't NO music getting through...
laugh.gif

I'm down - rap name hollywood floss

Ill send some stuff gabe, let me know if its to late or not

I rap and produce as well...
Myspace.com/hwflossss

I Definantly Would Be Down To Drop Some Stuff Wen I Get Back To Recording...

Focusing My Attention To Writing Rite Now...So If This Is Somin That Keeps Up Im In Down The Road...

Y'all F'd up lettin' haiti be judge.

Ain't NO music getting through...
laugh.gif

young simon cowell in tha buildin!

grin.gif
...i dont wanna post my music here so this is the closest fun thing ican do
smokin.gif

Heres my contribution for the possible contest:

Sim-PLex is a duo of artists out of the Baltimore region (native to elsewhere though) who just released their first mixtape as a duo. In this first project wewere looking to show listeners that we can make great music moreso than just clever lyrics. We feel that we have something different to bring to hip-hop. Weare urging everyone to take a listen to the mixtape or simply visit the myspace page and leave us some feedback on what you think about it, hopefully you guyslike it. Thanks in advance ISS

DOWNLOAD THE MIXTAPE SIMPLEX IS NOT A WORD:
http://www.zshare.net/download/53748708ff83ed50/

imeem.com/simplexofficial

TRACKLIST:
1. Welcome to the Simplex Show
2. Starz N Their Eyes
3. SuperPunch Out
4. Blow The Night Away
5. Censored
6. Tiffany & Co
7. I Want Her
8. Remain Strong
9. In A Longshot
10. Destiny

this dude gabe doesn't even respond to pm's or emails anymore... [/ngquote]
C'mon MAN!! Whachutombout cousin? Where you send it? I don't have anything new from you!

gabe is hollywood (no floss)...

Since your boy nearly got fired getting all comfortable at the job a few months ago, I been on my J-O something serious lately. I got a TEAM now!! But Iain't forget how NT used to hold me down when that wasn't the case.

I'm just figuring out the specifics and how I want everything to work.

I just sent

Niketalk Artist Of The Month - February

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest in being showcased as the Niketalk Artist Of The Month. In order to make a successful thread you must have atleast 5 tracks to include in the first post. You should have your tracks uploaded to a location that allows your individual tracks to be embedded on themessage board. (I.E. Divshare, Soundclick). Please send the url where your tracks can be located to [email protected]. If you have limitedaccess/time/resources you can also send the tracks directly to that address. This is the first time we're trying to do this so please bear with me while wefet the process. Thanks again for your interest and good luck.

G.A.B.E.

Plan;Nako XL;KicksNTeez;HazDaPrince;MidasisMUSIC;bARACK0DRAMA;devildog1776;RhymeSik;Harlem On TheRise;Jackel56;Rhymenstein;NewYawkRemote;Qualmes;Dathbgboy;brandnew21;youngp773;NeptuneBeats187;

Haiti5;Worldbeefreeg;ISRAEL5EKLA;Guerrilla Warfare

And yall will SWEAR that this is my fault, I have exactly ZERO responses for Artist Of The Month.

Did I advertse it wrong? Did I miss something.

As it stands there is no one selected for February's artist of the Month.

I aint Even make production list ?

smh...

:Snoop dogg at the source awards : niketalk got no love for me?

I aint know we was submittin for Feb. I thought we was gon at least get a sticky or somethin. Ima go back and read the msg u sent Gabe

All I got it MIDAS and Hollywood Floss.

That's it...

That's it.

So for March maybe we'll feature two artists, Hollywood Floss as the NT Artist at the beginning of the Month, and MIDAS for the 2nd half.

Let's get this thing started!

Back
Top Bottom