How 50 cent blew his fortune

Because from what I've heard, 50 never took a straight path nowhere, his life is full of twist and turns. Apparently he's had bumps and bruises, but he has lived and learned. I also heard that he's from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers.

Repped

I don't know, if he ends up getting caught up in the lie all not to pay out the $5M, then it could end up costing him more than that. Seems weird that he wouldn't just pay it off if he had the means.

Who knows though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought he was good with money. Saw him in that sneaker vid when he said shoes were crazy in price. He was carrying a bag of bricks.

I dont believe he's broke but seems a whole lot of work to try to avoid (prolong) paying the woman suing him the 5 milli she wanted.
Supposedly 50 made 500 milli so far. I'd just pay up and keep it moving. Not worth going to court

If 50 is actually broke though, he will definitely be looking to sell a remastered Get Rich album.

All judgements aren't discharged or reduced through filing bankruptcy.  He hasn't stalled anything under procedure.
Ross's baby momma sure is hell is gonna ask for a reduced settlement. Once those lawyers start sending her large bills she is due for. While chapter 11 reorganization could take up to 2 years she cant pay the lawyers the whole time. 50 is a smart man smh at all those actually thinking dude is broke. 

Ross's baby momma sure is hell is gonna ask for a reduced settlement. Once those lawyers start sending her large bills she is due for. While chapter 11 reorganization could take up to 2 years she cant pay the lawyers the whole time. 50 is a smart man smh at all those actually thinking dude is broke. 
Not going down like that, her lawyers are working on a contingency basis, they've already won this case so there's no way they're giving up now, it's no longer about her the lawyers have fees to collect here and they're not going to let this go

Not going down like that, her lawyers are working on a contingency basis, they've already won this case so there's no way they're giving up now, it's no longer about her the lawyers have fees to collect here and they're not going to let this go
You dont think she will get antsy and want whatever she can get without waiting? I just think there is a method behind the madness. 

On a side note, if you told me 50 would be this irrelevant in music 10 years ago I would have bet you my life's savings

He filed Chapter 11, not Chapter 7. Y'all should really do the knowledge. 50 is out here giving free lessons on how to move. Chapter 11 let's you reorganize your businesses and strategize on how to pay a debt. This can take months to years. The girl who is suing him is going to have to wait before she sees any money. If it were Chapter 7 we'd be talking about liquidation of assets. Since she has to wait, she might be amicable to an offer for less money. Or he might just make her wait out of spite. Whatever the case, I highly doubt 50 is anywhere near broke. The only investment I can see him taking major losses in is his mansion.
+9000

Don't read headlines, NT fam. Read the details. This is Chapter 11, which is essentially a restructuring.

Why yall refuse to believe he's broke?
He filed Chapter 11, not Chapter 7. Y'all should really do the knowledge. 50 is out here giving free lessons on how to move. Chapter 11 let's you reorganize your businesses and strategize on how to pay a debt. This can take months to years. The girl who is suing him is going to have to wait before she sees any money. If it were Chapter 7 we'd be talking about liquidation of assets. Since she has to wait, she might be amicable to an offer for less money. Or he might just make her wait out of spite. Whatever the case, I highly doubt 50 is anywhere near broke. The only investment I can see him taking major losses in is his mansion.

Finally someone that know what's going on

Hat's off to you

:pimp:

Does he really need 21 rooms though? He can make money off the mansion by renting out each room with a bathroom along with it.

Bankruptcy trustees are ruthless, the way they investigate and snoop on debtors is crazy.  It's obvious he's desperate and thats why he's in bankruptcy court.  Any stable multi-millionaire thats worth the amount he used to brag about would've settled out of court if they're really worth that $155 million.
but they not street ****** like 50...

**** the nine shots.... dude's mom was a dike goon that got clapped...

"yea, there's something really wrong with that ***** right there"

he's willing to lose a bit to get revenge... that's exactly why he's in this situation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom