Houston Texans Pre-Season 2014 - NT Bowl 2.5...Battle For Roster Spots

I remember watching Vrabel play 
laugh.gif
 Feels like a minute since hes played.

I hope we are able to bring over Jim Tomsula from the 49ers to our squad. Hes their Dline coach and would be a great add imo. If not him then bring over some of the defensive position coaches from the Seahawks or 49ers 
laugh.gif

We need all the help we can get with our secondary.

Also does anyone else feel like we are building the Patriots in the South lol

Ive read some articles talking about how we are going to draft a TE early maybe even double dip at TE this draft. I think BOB played a big part in the start of the Pats going two TE heavy and moving them around a lot.

This draft is kinda deep for TEs too, id be kinda mad if we choose one round 2

HOUSTON (FOX 26) -
By now you know a 20 year old woman has filed a paternity lawsuit against Arian foster.

Brittany nor wood says she's pregnant with foster's unborn child.

Norwood also asked for a restraining order according to court records.

She alleges foster's associates even asked her to get an abortion and to use medicaid for prenatal services.

So, we spent most of the morning knocking on doors.

We called the attorneys for both norwood and foster and did not get a call back.

We went to norwood's home first and she did not answer her door.

We also made a stop at Arian foster's home that's listed in the lawsuit.

That's where we encountered the Texans' football player who is obviously dealing with a very tough situation.

Here is the transcript from that encounter Tuesday afternoon.

Isiah: there's no way we can get a word with you?

Arian: please get off my property man...please bro.

Arian: is your story that important to you, it is really dog.

Arian: do you know how this s**t is tearing me apart?

isiah: i understand that and i...

Arian: then come on man, let's get real man.

Arian: look at me in my eyes and tell me this is alright man?

Arian: that's not ok dog I've got family here. I got two kids here bro.

isiah: I got it but we're not showing your home's location.

Arian: I don't care bro, I don't care. I'll talk to y'all when I feel it's right and it's not right man.

isiah: ok.

Arian: you believe her all you want to dog I know in my heart. I know what's in me man. this is my house.

isiah: can I leave my card with you?

Arian: no bruh, I know how to get in contact with you man

I've been trying to hold off on that story until more details came out, cause right now, it just looks like 2 different sides saying different things, but we all know the truth is somewhere in the middle. All I know is Foster was already on thin ice with his health, and this may be what gets him cut/released.

What is a Blake Bortles?

Yep

3/5/2012: Signed a five-year, $43.5 million contract. The deal contains $20.75 million guaranteed, including a $12.5 million signing bonus, Foster's first-year salary, and $3.25 million of his second-year salary. Foster is eligible for annual per-game roster bonuses worth up to $500,000 per year. 2014: $5.75 million, 2015: $6 million, 2016: $6.5 million, 2017: Free Agent

Regardless what the real facts of this story are, it's pretty clear Foster was cheating on his wife. He takes the L for that no matter what.

Supposedly she goes to University of Houston. Like she didn't know he was married with kids :lol: L's everywhere, but we did go 2-14

Supposedly she goes to University of Houston. Like she didn't know he was married with kids :lol: L's everywhere, but we did go 2-14

Yeah I've seen her around the city and at the school. Cute white girl but she had gold digger all over her. He's not the only one lots of those cats are smashing random college chicks around the city. He just the only one silly enough to get caught up.

You would think a philosophy major would have multiple ideas about what decisions to make. What a good. If you're gonna cheap, at least attempt to hide it. Foster looks like a complete fool with loads of selfies with the chick.

Come on bruh..that chick has bopper written all over her (houston slang for gold digger). I don't understand these dudes...

...if you ain't over smashin' random babes, don't get married

...if you don't want to cut a jump off a check for 18 years wear a condom.

not getting trapped by these females really ain't hard

Last edited:
I'm sure y'all heard Crennel signed a 3 year contract here. What you probably didn't hear we're the Texans firing two of their longtime scouts as well :lol:

If true, Arian Foster is letting me down. I liked his whole vibe and desire to be different, unique. The message and lessons he was passing to his daughter. Seeing his mom struggle growing up. Proving the Vols fans wrong after the fumble backlash.

More men should realize your role as a father is inextricably linked to your performance and duties as a husband.

What message does infidelity send to your daughter when she's old enough to recognize and realize the facts?

2 long time scouts being fired ?

Like I've said before, we've hit on 1st rounders over the last 5/6 years, the later rounds have been iffy, is that the scouts fault or not picking the correcting players at that spot.

Based on the amount of house cleaning, there's no telling who is at fault for any of those picks.

And as far as Foster, ditto. I thought Foster was a different breed, but the cat was let out of the bag that he's basically a stereotypical athlete.

Back
Top Bottom