Houston Rockets Should Pull The Plug Already And Send T-Mac Packing

Rockets get
Michael Redd

Bucks get
Tracy McGrady

Straight up it works in the ESPN trade machine.

Trade tmac for garnett.
i know you're joking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

notice how only the newspaper OUTSIDE houston is saying this. chicago, new york, and now detroit.

the houston chronicle writers have said adamantly that is not the case.

roll.gif
i guess the other teams want him to be traded, not houston.

and houston played detroit A WHILE AGO, why does it take now for the writer to write it. horrible journalism
ah.... so buk still defends tmac after all this? what a surprise. see you in the laker post tonight. i know you will come around to to critisize kobethen have it come back to bite you in the butt and you not to return in the post
laugh.gif

I'm still only hearing rumors from journalists so there's not much to comment on, however Houston would be stupid to try and trade him now especiallyafter all this. His trade value is VERY low right now. They should at least wait to see how he does for the remainder of this season and try to trade him offwhen he gets a bit more appealing.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I'm still only hearing rumors from journalists so there's not much to comment on, however Houston would be stupid to try and trade him now especially after all this. His trade value is VERY low right now. They should at least wait to see how he does for the remainder of this season and try to trade him off when he gets a bit more appealing.
they probably could get Redd right now for him. that is not bad.

they probably could get Redd right now for him. that is not bad.
Hmm...that actually ain't too bad for both sides. Houston is in desperate need of some three point shooting and Tmac can help the Bucks'attendance and definitely make the playoffs. I wouldn't mind seeing this happen.

Note: Marc Stein of ESPN is now saying that Houston and Chicago have been talking deals for McGrady.

Cmon...tmac isnt going to from playing with yao to yi...it should be battier and tmac for yi and redd....

YAO AND YI!!

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I'm still only hearing rumors from journalists so there's not much to comment on, however Houston would be stupid to try and trade him now especially after all this. His trade value is VERY low right now. They should at least wait to see how he does for the remainder of this season and try to trade him off when he gets a bit more appealing.
Agree on all counts.

^It's Detroit. They're a little slow when it comes to using their brains.

But yes, this is VC's nickname.

Back
Top Bottom