Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

Mbah a Moute (shoulder) remains out indefinitely, Hunter Atkins of the Houston Chronicle reports.

Back on Dec. 21, coach Mike D'Antoni said he expected the forward to miss roughly two more weeks, but when asked about Mbah a Moute's status at practice Tuesday, D'Antoni implied that he's not close to returning. "[He could miss] a couple weeks, I don't know," D'Antoni told the media. Of course, that's far from a definitive timetable, but at this point it appears safe to consider Mbah a Moute out through at least the remainder of the week, and perhaps longer.

Mbah a Moute (shoulder) remains out indefinitely, Hunter Atkins of the Houston Chronicle reports.

Back on Dec. 21, coach Mike D'Antoni said he expected the forward to miss roughly two more weeks, but when asked about Mbah a Moute's status at practice Tuesday, D'Antoni implied that he's not close to returning. "[He could miss] a couple weeks, I don't know," D'Antoni told the media. Of course, that's far from a definitive timetable, but at this point it appears safe to consider Mbah a Moute out through at least the remainder of the week, and perhaps longer.

Amazing SMH.

This game was winnable for quite awhile. Not really mad at the loss even though it was there for the taking. Was good to see people elevate their games. Paul, Capela, and EG and all did their part. Green's hot streak right now is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: I saw Ryno's effort on defense and the boards, it was appreciated even though you'd like him to score. PJ has been on a milk carton for what feels like forever though 0] his slump is Ryno-esque.

Gerald Green's contract becomes guaranteed on Sunday, so here's the casualty

At this point I don't know what they can do with Ryno.

Pringles made a concentrated effort to get him looks from the short corners and he either bricked them or shot an air ball :frown:

At this point I don't know what they can do with Ryno.

Pringles made a concentrated effort to get him looks from the short corners and he either bricked them or shot an air ball :frown:

I jokingly wanted them to make a Ryno for Mirotic/Markkanen deal. That would be ideal for us but would do absolutely nothing for the Bulls :lol:

i really want to like briante, but i just feel like he's not ready yet or maybe just not a good fit in this system. he needs to work on his shot and gain some weight.

i really want to like briante, but i just feel like he's not ready yet or maybe just not a good fit in this system. he needs to work on his shot and gain some weight.

He's quick as hell, but definitely makes it 4 on 5 offensively. Of course he gets a 3 off tonight though :lol:

This game is all over the place though. Too many guys on the Pistons are making plays. I've never even heard of Buyucks, Moreland, and Bulluck, but of course against us they are trying to get off career highs. For years I've been wanting to know if the Rockets only scouted the known guys on teams, cause they've been doing this **** since the Kevin Martin/Courtney Lee days.

I’m flipping back and forth between this game and the Nat’l title game, and I’m not surprised the Rockets gave up a 21 point lead, along with letting guys get off that shouldn’t (Portis in this case). Went from 8/10 to 1/12 from 3 in a blink of an eye

when they basically came back by halftime i figured we were gonna end up losing.

glad to see they kept fighting and blew it open again. didn't really watch though because of college football so can't really comment on anything.

when they basically came back by halftime i figured we were gonna end up losing.

glad to see they kept fighting and blew it open again. didn't really watch though because of college football so can't really comment on anything.

When it was 87-76, there was a bit of a shift in the game. Usually an 11 point lead by the Rockets would feel like 3, but it felt comfortable around that time. Then Ryno finally hit a 3 and pointed to the sky :lol:

Rockets should be up by 20 right now. They blew a ton of easy shots late in the half that could have truly put this game out of reach. Tarik, Green, and Paul all missed sure-fire points due to sloppiness.

These injuries, when did Black get hurt? I must've been in the bathroom when it happened.

tenor.gif

These injuries, when did Black get hurt? I must've been in the bathroom when it happened.

tenor.gif

:rofl: :rofl: nah man, when he got fouled by Ed Davis, hit him all in the face. So no Tarik, no Nene, and it's vs Phoenix, so Qi has to get some time right?? Or does this mean PJ and Ryno rotate with Capela :lol:?

This was an uneasy game to watch the entire time. Blazers never went away and that game screamed one where Lillard or CJ got hot down the stretch and steal the game. Glad it didn't happen though. CP3 took over, Green and EG stayed hot, and Ryno even managed to battle in the paint. Good stuff from Tarik tonight, which makes the injury even worse.

Back
Top Bottom