Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

oh yea, def gotta upgrade the backup C. I think Trezl should get mins though still....would be be a backup 4 if we found someone?

Probably so. He's been very good in spots, but some of these last few games have been tough on rotations. Feel like he'd be the backup 4, and if they want to go small depending on the team, he'd be at the 5

Didn't realize how bad Ariza is at dribbling, he might be worse than brewer.
The year Morey tried to make him a #1 option...

mean.gif

Ariza's not a very good dribbler, but he knows his limitations. Brewer be out of control.

Ryno needs to be able to post up little *** Isiah thomas (or any of these 6-4 and below guards) any time they switch on him. They're doing basic stuff like taking advantage of our switches...we should slow down sometimes and should do the same.

Last edited:
Seems like teams have figured out if you crash the offensive glass the rockets won't make you pay.

The wings other than dekker are bad rebounders and don't get out in transition or don't finish in transition like brewer.

Last edited:
:lol: The Brewer hate is real. It's justified though. I just don't understand why he has declined so rapidly since that Western Conference Championship run?

:lol: The Brewer hate is real. It's justified though. I just don't understand why he has declined so rapidly since that Western Conference Championship run?

As mentioned in here 1000 times, that run of games was not who Brewer has been for his whole career :lol:

man im getting annoyed really fast. we look like we thought the season was 25 games long.

its frustrating as hell seeing these randos from philly look like they're gaining confidence playing against the Rockets. regardless of win/loss its embarassing to me. and its starting to look like effort now

they better come out firing after this break |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom