Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

Anybody else feel like Aaron Brooks goes a little unnoticed? Dude puts up pretty solid numbers but you don't seem to hear much about him on tv...

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Anybody else feel like Aaron Brooks goes a little unnoticed? Dude puts up pretty solid numbers but you don't seem to hear much about him on tv...
It's probably due to the fact that the Rockets don't have any national games this year. Which is still ridiculous to me.
And also because no one really cares about this Rocket's team outside of their fans. The casual fan couldn't even name all of our starters.

Also Carl Landry goes unnoticed, that dude is a beast.

But T-Mac will see about the same minutes he saw last night, about 7-8 minutes.

This schedule truly sucks as some of you have already pointed out, but the good thing is that our schedule will be much easier as we go further into theseason.

Rockets lose to the Nuggets at Denver. Kind of expected as it was a back-to-back for the Rockets and playing in Denver with no rest is no fun.

Melo did his thing when Chauncey had to leave.

T-Mac with no pts and 1 TO. One seven minute game at a time now...

Clutch throwing cakes at opposing team fans
laugh.gif

http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2009/12/16/ClutchCakeVideomov-1154187/index.html

And speaking of the back-to-backs, after the four the Rockets have in these two weeks, they still have 11 back-to-backs the rest of the season. To put that inperspective, the Lakers have 12 back-to-backs the whole season
smh.gif

Rockets vs Mavs!

Will be a tough game to win on the road. Hopefully, won't be up 20 in the first and then lose by 20 in the fourth.

Can T-Mac get 7 min a quarter? Haha.

Miss those T-Mac vs Dirk battles!

Finally we beat that piece of %%#$ team, man I hate them, especially that douche bag Tim Thomas.

My dude Lowry with a career high 26 points and 10 dimes
pimp.gif

AB was decent tonight but he hit some big shots when he needed to. But I don't like that play where they spread the floor and he drives in, he always seemsto lose the ball, they need
to quit going to that play at the end of games, it hasn't worked.

And my man Landry stays losing teeth
sick.gif
, I feel bad for him man.

Go Rockets!

LETS GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO T-MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jbc12

laugh.gif

http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2009/12/16/ClutchCakeVideomov-1154187/index.html

And speaking of the back-to-backs, after the four the Rockets have in these two weeks, they still have 11 back-to-backs the rest of the season. To put that in perspective, the Lakers have 12 back-to-backs the whole season
smh.gif

Word?

The Lakers will have a total of 20 sets of back-to-backs this season, their most since 22 in 1999-2000, when Shaw was a reserve guard for the Lakers.
Get your facts right before you cry.

Not sure why there are Lakers fans in the thread discussing back-to-back games... Haha. "jbc12" please don't post and run though. CP can be ahater at times. LOL.

Anyways, great win last night over the Mavs. Landry took a big hit from Dirk, but Dirk was also gone because of the hit. Hopefully, both players are healthyand ready to play.

Lowry with the great stat-line.

Thunder vs Rockets today!

It would be nice to see a healthy T-Mac take on Durant. But Ariza and Battier should be competitive on defense against dude.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by jbc12

laugh.gif

And speaking of the back-to-backs, after the four the Rockets have in these two weeks, they still have 11 back-to-backs the rest of the season. To put that in perspective, the Lakers have 12 back-to-backs the whole season
smh.gif

Word?

The Lakers will have a total of 20 sets of back-to-backs this season, their most since 22 in 1999-2000, when Shaw was a reserve guard for the Lakers.
Get your facts right before you cry.
This Laker fan I knew told me that, and I believed him since he usually knows what he's talking about. My mistake on that one
smh.gif

It's always
pimp.gif
when the Rockets beat Dallas. Landry might miss some time though
smh.gif

As a Rockets fan, beating the Mavs comes second only to beating the Jazz
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
at Landry's teeth being stuck in Dirk's elbow.

Great win over the Thunder tonight, hopefully Chase's injury isn't anything serious.

Good win last night against the Thunder. Durant was pretty much ineffective as Battier did a great job on him. No free-throws allowed FTW!

T-Mac stay being rusty. Main thing is that he's healthy though.

Ariza came through with his scoring. Hopefully, he shoots more like last night and less like Rafer Alston.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

is there any idea when tmac's minutes will start to go up?
I'm assuming since Chase will be out a minimum of two weeks Rick is just going to have to give him more than 8-10 minutes.

Word Statis.
We can't catch a damn break. But the good thing is that the injuries to Bud and Carl aren't that serious.

Back
Top Bottom