Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

its so painfully clear that they are %!$% blocking tmac from playing...

i wouldnt be surprised if the rockets organization along with rick adelman (who seems to have a grudge against tmac now) to ride this injury crap for as longas they can...

its sad, it looks like TMac just wants to go to the media and tell them what is happening but he is biting his tongue...

rockets are being stupid, if they think they are going to win with the team they have they are dumb...might as well play tmac and see what happens...

over-ambitious mother f'ers FTL

wanna play the blame game...point the finger at yao also...who is injured every year, don't use tmac as a scapegoat

this turning out to be a sad situation, i hope tmac plays soon

indifferent.gif

That was not pleasant I must say.

Sorry yall.

frown.gif

Much more entertaining game the first time around.

Don't worry, you guys will have another shot.

That one was rough too lol.

The team isn't that talented to just expect to come to the gym and expect a W. O the effort.
smh.gif

Well this game we controlled it for 3 and a half quarters. First game we didn't kick it into second gear until the second half.

I think it was a game we really wanted to win, we just got upset by a rival with a very pisspoor effort. No offense to you guys but I would have been verysurprised if you guys won tonight.

But still, playing with half a team you guys are still amazing. I love the effort your guys go out there with.

indifferent.gif

What the hell was that?!

I was there, and yeah I'm a bit pissed that I paid to see that kind of game. On top of that I was sitting next to this annoying +#% couple that were
Mavs fans.

Originally Posted by BangDak

what happened on tmacs mri earlier this week?
i hvnt seen ANY info on it...
nothing new (his knee is fine). the team says he needs more practice time. he says he's ready. hopefully he'll play soon.

let my man tmac play. it can't be any worse than watching ariza/battier/brooks stinking up the joint offensively.

ariza is shooting 38% for the year for god sakes. a one-legged tmac could have done that.

Another disappointing loss from the Rockets. Interestingly, it seems like the Rockets offense has gone up while its defense has went down this year.

Always find it funny when the Rockets play well, people on the board will say T-Mac will mess up the chemistry and that he's not needed. Trade him. Thenwhen the Rockets struggle, people on the board will say to bring T-Mac back. Safe to say, the Rockets with T-Mac will only help the Rockets with success orfailure.

Good win against the Thunder! Especially without Scola, the Rockets finally bounced back from the sub-par play the last couple of games.

go tmac!

Great game tonight, we were down but we had that 12-0 run in the fourth and from there we didn't let up.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Rick Adelman > Don Nelson.
I don't understand why Nelson didn't put Vlad in earlier than he did, Maggette was clearly playing like crap out there.

Yo, i hate it when Portland plays Houston.

Something about Brooks and Scola looking like all-stars and Landry plays well against us.
frown.gif

Its at the Rose Garden so i think thats +1 for us.

Back
Top Bottom