Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

I hope the Rockets bounce back from the tough loss to the Lakers and beat the Thunder. The Thunder are clearly more athletic, but I think the Rockets will takethis one in the 4th quarter.

What a win
pimp.gif

Team ball man, team ball. It was another high assist game, 26 to be exact.

And our bench is nice!! Lowry, Landry, and Air Bud were
pimp.gif

Brooks struggled tonight but didn't force the issue.
Ariza had 21,6 assists, and 5 boards but his shot was still off and he was under the weather.

Houston vs Dallas! Will be a great game!

Not in the Houston area, so will need a online feed ftl... Maybe I should just pay up for the league pass.

Oh yeah, you guys probably know already, but T-Mac said he's coming back on 11/18 against the TWolves. Mr. Morey doesn't think so. We will see...

Scola vs Nowitski will be the key match-up I think. When Dirk gets hot, it's scary. But when he's cold, the Mavs usually don't win.

go tmac!

We played like *@%# that whole second half, just jacking up shots.

It was looking so good at the start.

Oh well, it's a long season.

Memphis tomorrow, let's bounce back.

Tough loss. Thought it was a blowout in the first half, but the Mavs made a run in the end of the second quarter and never stopped.

Gotta bounce back against the Grizzlies.

Battier vs Gay.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4643120
DALLAS -- Tracy McGrady is closer to getting back on the court after microfracture surgery, but no timetable has been set for the seven-time All-Star's return to the Houston Rockets.

"He's been able to practice and doesn't have the pain he had last year," Rockets coach Rick Adelman said Tuesday. "He still has a long ways to go as far as running the court and moving defensively."

There was an Internet report Monday that McGrady, who had surgery on his left knee in February, planned to make his season debut Nov. 18 against Minnesota.

However, McGrady backed off that statement on Tuesday, saying instead that Nov. 18 was just a "target date."

"It's a target date," McGrady told the Houston Chronicle on Tuesday. "I didn't say I was coming back; I said it was a target date just like we have a date to have the MRI on the 23rd. Everybody is blowing it out of proportion like I'm guaranteed to come back. I want to play, so that's what we're targeting. I've been working out every day, improving every day, and that's what it is.

"It's not a guarantee that I'm coming back. It's a target date," he said.

Adelman also was quick to dismiss that date.

"Coming off that surgery, you're not going to have the quickness you had before," Adelman said. "He's done OK. But he has a long way to go."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
Yeah, I didn't he was ready.

Just voted for the Rockets vs Suns game for the NBATV fan night on tuesday. Cavs vs Warriors have about 48% of the votes
smh.gif

Landry has been
pimp.gif

Let's get another win in Sacramento and then go to L.A. and get some pay back.

Rockets vs Kings tonight!

Will be a long night for Tyreke Evans if he is guarded by Ariza and Battier the whole game.

I expect the Rockets to take this one, but the Kings have been playing well at home.

go tmac!

Lay-ups after lay-ups were missed tonight.

The Rockets played hard but damn The Kings just had everything going for them, lucky #!@ shots, and a bunch of rebounds came their way.
Sometimes you just have nights like this.
tired.gif

Tough loss tonight against the Kings. The Rockets lost badly in the rebound battle. Thompson surprisingly did better than Scola. I was expecting Scola to outschool Thompson with his craftiness.

The Rockets will rebound from this. First bad game for Landry too.

go tmac!

Great win!! Way to bounce back from the Sacramento loss.

And what a job on the boards, we had 60 rebounds tonight
pimp.gif

I can sleep well tonight.

im lovin this rockets team

tmac was my favorite player earlier this decade, but !!#% him, the guys are doing just fine without him
pimp.gif

naahh i wish him a speedy recovery

Good win for the Rockets.

David Andersen finally had a good shooting game and got some PT too. He will be useful in the long run with his shooting as a center.

go tmac!

Back
Top Bottom