House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

did HOHLA release TB Hypermaxes yesterday?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

just saw them at hoh la.. in the case.. hohla had nothing! no bron vi dunkmans
frown.gif
I saw the bron vi dunkmans at hohla. they probably put them aside so ppl wouldn't ask for them during F&F. They were there before for sure; I held them in my hands.
F&F doesn't even work at HOHLA.

It does work only not for the kobe philly shoes and pretty much all other footlockers take the discount with the phillys too bad for hoh la chi ny not gettingthe sales on em. But they make up for that with the LE shoes anyways.

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

nerd.gif

GI Joe is what i know that released yesterday does anyone know if there was a line for these shoes?

I was at HOHNY. The line was about 6 people including myself. They had alot of pairs too.
Not as good as the transformers shoes thought it would be the same.

Originally Posted by Intrigant

^^ do you know if EA works at HOH?
yes the ea works copped around $200 on the last one, but the f&f doesn't apply to the new releases like philly and 8/22 releases...

nerd.gif

GI Joe is what i know that released yesterday does anyone know if there was a line for these shoes?

I was at HOHNY. The line was about 6 people including myself. They had alot of pairs too.

Me too. But transformers movie and cartoon > GI Joe movie and cartoon. So maybe that had something to do with it. Also the transformers sneakers look morelike toys and the GI Joe set looks more normal. I like the G.I. Joe's more. excluding the sharkalaid.

nerd.gif

Me too. But transformers movie and cartoon > GI Joe movie and cartoon. So maybe that had something to do with it. Also the transformers sneakers look more like toys and the GI Joe set looks more normal. I like the G.I. Joe's more. excluding the sharkalaid.
Well gi joe is new to theatres so u could be right. But still both of these are 80's theme and they should both be as popular. I guessrobots>soldiers anyday also the transformers do have better cg and is better with robots than gi joes are with people.

Originally Posted by SoCalheat

That's a nice tee. Chicago exclusive? or are they releasing elsewhere too?

everywhere im guessing bc when i went to HOHNJ opening they had that shirt in white and black

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

That T-Shirt is Terrible, looks like the cheap bootleg shirts you see at Conway.
laugh.gif
..that made me laugh cause it's definitely true..

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

very limited tees at HOH Chicago they come out to 44.00 with tax so i can grab some for anybody that wants them...just holla at ya boi!
roll.gif
sick.gif

I take it none of you have the VII's yet...
roll.gif
and the shirt is justas dope as this one from HOH

but i guess if you dont have the kicks it just dont make sense
eyes.gif

that USA shirt is
pimp.gif

If im able to get the 7s when Lebron comes to NY ill probably grab the shirts too

Back
Top Bottom