House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

The shoes are almost as limited as titanium XX3's, even more limited if you count the little changes on each city set of 123...it's just that Brondoesn't have the following Michael did YET!....after this story is seen by the world this fall, and he wins a championship this year, and many more afterthat...these shoes will be highly regarded as a collectible for their theme and nostalgia of a great career...This was a great way for nike to help promote amovie and a exploding career!

Could you imagine if someone had made a movie about the famous story of Jordans high school career and then Nike would have put out a limited run of Jordanswith pics from the movie...shoes would be going for $800+ without question...only true WITNESSES will value these shoes right now...the rest of the world isstill brainwashed into thinking Kobe is good...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wclaker83

whats the deal with the GI Joe pack? Did HOH NY sell them today?

I was at HOHNY today and they only released the Jordan 7 60+ pack and said G.I. Joe's were going to be released next week. I called cherry Hill and theyreleased GI JOE's today. I don't get it. Did the other HOH's release GI Joes and NY just flopped? As usual, the staff was cryptic / extra Genericwith information.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by wclaker83

whats the deal with the GI Joe pack? Did HOH NY sell them today?

I was at HOHNY today and they only released the Jordan 7 60+ pack and said G.I. Joe's were going to be released next week. I called cherry Hill and they released GI JOE's today. I don't get it. Did the other HOH's release GI Joes and NY just flopped? As usual, the staff was cryptic / extra Generic with information.
eyes.gif

GI Joe will release at other hoh on 8/22. Cherry got them cause its there grand opening and need stuff to sell.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

The shoes are almost as limited as titanium XX3's, even more limited if you count the little changes on each city set of 123...it's just that Bron doesn't have the following Michael did YET!....after this story is seen by the world this fall, and he wins a championship this year, and many more after that...these shoes will be highly regarded as a collectible for their theme and nostalgia of a great career...This was a great way for nike to help promote a movie and a exploding career!

Could you imagine if someone had made a movie about the famous story of Jordans high school career and then Nike would have put out a limited run of Jordans with pics from the movie...shoes would be going for $800+ without question...only true WITNESSES will value these shoes right now...the rest of the world is still brainwashed into thinking Kobe is good...
ohwell.gif

QFT
grin.gif

The shoes are almost as limited as titanium XX3's, even more limited if you count the little changes on each city set of 123...it's just that Bron doesn't have the following Michael did YET!....after this story is seen by the world this fall, and he wins a championship this year, and many more after that...these shoes will be highly regarded as a collectible for their theme and nostalgia of a great career...This was a great way for nike to help promote a movie and a exploding career!

Could you imagine if someone had made a movie about the famous story of Jordans high school career and then Nike would have put out a limited run of Jordans with pics from the movie...shoes would be going for $800+ without question...only true WITNESSES will value these shoes right now...the rest of the world is still brainwashed into thinking Kobe is good...
ohwell.gif

lol...x3

ohwell.gif

i would of bet a million that you were reselling these. checked your site and yes you are! 800+ lol....you are trying to hard.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

ohwell.gif

i would of bet a million that you were reselling these. checked your site and yes you are! 800+ lol....you are trying to hard.
^
laugh.gif

QFFT

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

allthingsjordan wrote:

The shoes are almost as limited as titanium XX3's, even more limited if you count the little changes on each city set of 123...it's just that Bron
doesn't have the following Michael did YET!....after this story is seen by the world this fall, and he wins a championship this year, and many more after
that...these shoes will be highly regarded as a collectible for their theme and nostalgia of a great career...This was a great way for nike to help promote a
movie and a exploding career!

Could you imagine if someone had made a movie about the famous story of Jordans high school career and then Nike would have put out a limited run of Jordans
with pics from the movie...shoes would be going for $800+ without question...only true WITNESSES will value these shoes right now...the rest of the world is
still brainwashed into thinking Kobe is good...
ohwell.gif

^
laugh.gif

QFFT

LOL he actually thinks these are like the titanium XX3s! wow! LBJ line sucks a big one no matter how limited cuz LeBron sucks!

Originally Posted by GZA73

allthingsjordan wrote:

The shoes are almost as limited as titanium XX3's, even more limited if you count the little changes on each city set of 123...it's just that Bron
doesn't have the following Michael did YET!....after this story is seen by the world this fall, and he wins a championship this year, and many more after
that...these shoes will be highly regarded as a collectible for their theme and nostalgia of a great career...This was a great way for nike to help promote a

Could you imagine if someone had made a movie about the famous story of Jordans high school career and then Nike would have put out a limited run of Jordans
with pics from the movie...shoes would be going for $800+ without question...only true WITNESSES will value these shoes right now...the rest of the world is
ohwell.gif

^
laugh.gif

QFFT

LOL he actually thinks these are like the titanium XX3s! wow! LBJ line sucks a big one no matter how limited cuz LeBron sucks!

cosign on lebron sucking!! too much a an egotistical maniac for my taste!! i can guarantee you that when its all said and done, bron bron won't be evennear the kobe v jordan debate for G.O.A.T.

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're an idiot.

Originally Posted by lj12

Originally Posted by GZA73

allthingsjordan wrote:

ohwell.gif

^
laugh.gif

QFFT

cosign on lebron sucking!! too much a an egotistical maniac for my taste!! i can guarantee you that when its all said and done, bron bron won't be even near the kobe v jordan debate for G.O.A.T.

wow...... Lebron has a bigger ego than Kobe...???? how quickly we forgot Kobe's past...... Lebron has one slip up after he loses in the conference finals(a highly emtionally time) and now he has the biggest ego in the world.

Back
Top Bottom