House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by tmac360

when did they release these??
frown.gif
From Ctk player or coach & stuff?????

Heres some info.

HOH now has in stock LeBron V's - CTK away and home but only in either small sizes (6.5ish) or really big sizes (14+)
Also, the CTK soldiers, away and home in size 15+

The soldiers and away V's are tagged as samples.

My guess would be that they were left overs that were meant for the teams that never made it to the school.

I can't believe how many CTK's are up on eBAY right now.
smh.gif

These were meant for people actually wanting to rock these or collectors. Altho I don't knock the hustle, it's sad the resellers are making WAYmore off these than FTL OR Nike.

You dudes are gettin it with NO Vaseline.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

smh.gif

These were meant for people actually wanting to rock these or collectors. Altho I don't knock the hustle, it's sad the resellers are making WAY more off these than FTL OR Nike.

i hope nike didn't think by releasing these at HoH they would reach the hands of people who will wear them or actually keep them for thecollection.

smh.gif

These were meant for people actually wanting to rock these or collectors. Altho I don't knock the hustle, it's sad the resellers are making WAY more off these than FTL OR Nike.

Come on Rock, the only people who can get them for collecting are those that live in NY and have a hook-up or those willing to pay x ammount overretail.

What is the purpose of limiting these shoes?
Just to generate hype for the LeBron line?
Drop some hot colorways, and there will be no need to limit these to __ pairs

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

bait and switch...you get there with the money burning a hole in your pocket..chances are you're gonna look for an alternative and buy something elsewhen your first choice of anything is no longer in stock . I will also like to add that as the temperature increases the number of bad girls working at the HoHwill increase as well. Look foward to an early summer quickstrike of sexyness (
happy.gif
)

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

smh.gif

Come on Rock, the only people who can get them for collecting are those that live in NY and have a hook-up or those willing to pay x ammount over retail.

Just to generate hype for the LeBron line?
Drop some hot colorways, and there will be no need to limit these to __ pairs

HoH is known as an "Energy" Store. It's supposed to only have limited amounts and colors that aren't in General Release access. Its theday old rule. Give them exclusive colors, and the masses won't purchase.

Now, realize YOU the guys here which are represented in MANY cities will buy pairs that are limited in every city, BUT if MANY of the Exclusive colorways werereleased in ALL stores they would sit on shelves.

It just works that way. I mean look at the Birthday releases lately. They OVER produced with those numbers and they got STUCK with them goin to outlets. Noteveryone has access to Online Releases. Not everyone has access to HoH...

My thoughts would be to have a three day Pop Up store experience in Major Cities and even not so major Cities, and see how those limited releases do. Cater tosome cities which have certain schools with only THAT release.

This creates more energy, but also don't alienate ALL the other cities by not giving them ANYTHING Exclusive. Many of you don't understand.... manyOUTSIDE of the Culture aren't even aware of these Exclusive releases... but like MANY of you who can't get to HoH are feeling pissed about not havingaccess.

Those other consumers who find out there are other options are goin to be pissed too. But hey.. I don't make those decisions.

^ I agree with your solution so long as one of the 'test' cities is Cincinnati.
smile.gif

It just works that way. I mean look at the Birthday releases lately. They OVER produced with those numbers and they got STUCK with them goin to outlets. Noteveryone has access to Online Releases. Not everyone has access to HoH...

The reason they got stuck with the birthday is mainly because they didn't come with a logo if they would of I surely believe they would of sold out. Ithink a bunch more people would be happy with the shoes releasing online than at a store that the rest of america has no chance at getting to. At least most ofthe people that really want them can get them at retail before the resellers chim in and put them on ebay. By that time you would already have your pair orpairs and would not have a need to try find someone who is willing to sell you a pair at a decent price. I consider myself a Lebron Collector but I'll bethe first say that I don't buy everything because he has his name on it and out of everything that has released so far at HOH only three things I wantedand had reasons behind it. Like alot of these collectors have said I'm turned off by what's going on and its just making me not even want to supportthe line anymore. Lets face it with these shoes folks are asking for prices on the line of fruity pebbles,dunkmans,OSU,allstar Graff and other Lebron itemsthat are hard to obtain for the average person and the sad pair is they aren't even real PE's.

Like alot of these collectors have said I'm turned off by what's going on and its just making me not even want to support the line anymore. Lets face it with these shoes folks are asking for prices on the line of fruity pebbles,dunkmans,OSU,allstar Graff and other Lebron items that are hard to obtain for the average person and the sad pair is they aren't even real PE's.

If you are a TRUE lebron collector, you don't need to own all those overpriced PE stuff. And the fact that you don't own em, you don't have tolose interest in the line.Just buy what you can get and what you love and wear em. Just don't get tricked by those absurdly high prices in Ebay.

If you read and understood what I said its not about owning overpriced PE stuff. I always buy what I like if its GR/PE you will see it in my closet. As forowning all those PE's I mentioned they are in my closet also. Its surely not about getting tricked to buy something for a price that I know is way overwhat something is worth. I was stateing the fact that there is only one HOH at the moment so that means that people in NY going be happy because of course theyget first dids but if your in the rest of America you have to fight your way either through ebay or some other online source to find a way to purchase thisstuff for a decent price especially if its Lebrons. If it was an online release everyone at the same time has and equal chance of purchasing.

well Kampout,if they restock you gonna get me a pair with my company discount and ship them... I doubt it.

I agree,online is the way to go with this stuff,JB does it(to death may I add) with some of the ugliest stuff.why can't Nike with decent looking"PE's".

hell,give HoH a website and I would even stop complaining. in the end,nobody inside either company wants to pay more than retail,and nobody outside thecompanies wants to pay a house and car payments for something to wear once a month, or in mine and other's cases,play ball in.

Those OSU's and CTK's were hitting the court on my feet,the shoe performs well and I would use it as such.for 400+ bucks,it no longer becomes aworthwhile option.

just my 2 cents..

anyone have any new info on upcomming releases?and is there a chance we'll have pe's other than lebrons?

^i know,im reachin' right?
laugh.gif
thought someone here has a heart of goldand is willing to drop some info

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^i know,im reachin' right?
laugh.gif
thought someone here has a heart of gold and is willing to drop some info

Cats is scared to drop info because it will mess up they chances of getting they shoes to resell for millions of dollars!

Makes me want to give up the lebron hobby already...
I knew I wasn't the only one.

Bak ymmij are you seriously selling the Kid IIIs that I just sold you the other day???Man I'll never sell to you again. I sold you the shoesat almost the price I bought them at retail for because I thought you were a true collector and that you would wear them, but I guess not. People like you makeme
mad.gif
because you make quote like that ^^^ saying you might give up thehobby. Looks like the only reason you want to give up is because is because you can't get your pesky little hands on any exclusive joints to resell. youmake me sick
sick.gif

P.S. you even said in the pm that you were going to wear them.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

Makes me want to give up the lebron hobby already...
I knew I wasn't the only one.

Bak ymmij are you seriously selling the Kid IIIs that I just sold you the other day???Man I'll never sell to you again. I sold you the shoes at almost the price I bought them at retail for because I thought you were a true collector and that you would wear them, but I guess not. People like you make me
mad.gif
because you make quote like that ^^^ saying you might give up the hobby. Looks like the only reason you want to give up is because is because you can't get your pesky little hands on any exclusive joints to resell. you make me sick
sick.gif

P.S. you even said in the pm that you were going to wear them.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
.. wow.....

Back
Top Bottom