House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE CHICAGO HOH HAS A 9.5 LEFT IN THE TEXAS HYPERDUNK?? ANY HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

anybody knows if Chi Town HOH are going to get the Zoom Kobe IV "Chaos"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Funkman

yup chitown got the chaos kobes
i couldnt make the trip this weekend- missed out
to bad bro
ohwell.gif
i was there about 5am this morning and thereslike 8 people lined up
happy.gif
got my 10.5 they're dope
pimp.gif

so did people get 2.5's thinking they were going to triple/quadruple their money?

anyone able to stop by the house of hoops and pick up a pair of size 11 zoom mvp supremes? white/gray/purple colorway? please let me know, i have pay pal

NT fam from LA and NYC, do any of you have news about the breast cancer HD's and blue chips? cause i stopped by HOH chicago today and the employees had nodefinitive answers as to release info...on footlockerunlocked.com though, it says that all 3 HOH locations will be releasing them on february 1st...dont storesusually get shipments of the shoes like 2 weeks before release date? any info is appreciated

^^^not really. hohla seem to get their shipments of hd's either the night before or the morning of the release dates. the grand openning hd's and thecollege hd's arrived during the store hours. that was so unorginized.

idk how the breast cancer HDs and blue chips drop feb. 1st when thats a sunday...hoh releases usually happen on saturday..gotta wait and see i guess

Originally Posted by Lrrr

so did people get 2.5's thinking they were going to triple/quadruple their money?

..lol..right I ain't gone say no names but why somebody from ISS pm'd me outta nowhere talking bout "..give me $475 for some ray 2.5s and theiryours.." I was like "are you serious!!??" I told him I already got 2 pair. 1 for a $100 extra cuz I was impatient and the other for retail Iwasn't mad at his hustle but I'm like , derrty think about it- if they were selling like that then YOU wouldn't have a pair because I never seendude selling anything befor. The big resellers wouldve been scooped them all up

So hoh in chi seriously doesnt know when the pink HD's are coming out? what the heck? I dont know why they wouldnt release on sunday. It will help themto organize the release more as long as a bunch dont make it out the back door before Sunday....

does anyone know what date the "white men can't jump" flight lite hi's will be releasing?

and also any news on the 'rumored' 'pearl' foamposite ones dropping around march/april?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom