House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

If anyone can help me with a pair of biz, athlete, or kid lebron VI's, please pm me. I will pay a generous amount for any services. Please help a homieout! Thanks!

are the lebrons dropping this SAT?..... if so what dummys are on the line right now?...

(i think all of them are UGLY)....

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

called up there today and they said no college hd's this weekend . damn when are they releasing them?

what is the deal
mad.gif

Lebron pack, AF1 gore tex (idk), and they said they MAY release HD's... 20 people at LA rite now, stupid resellers

Im not a huge fan on the Zoom VI but i like the blue cw dropping and I'll be in the city tomorrow, but I doubt its worth the hassle of going uptown for,prob sell out.. thank you resellers

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Will Chris Bosh, or any other NBa player PE's come to HoH's?

is that a serious question? that's the only reason why HoH exists. besides limited shirts and ugly colorways of retro shoes (ie barkleys)

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Yeah, that was a serious question. True story.
happy.gif

I hope they get PE Amare Hyperdunks.

the home hd's are displayed in the store... i hope they release too.

from http://www.kixandthecity....s-syracuse-detailed-look/

This Saturday, Nov. 1st, Nike's Midnight Madness Pack of Hyperdunks is set to officially release at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker. As part of thispack, Nike is set to release to Syracuse Nike Hyperdunk. The Syracuse Nike Hyperdunk features an away colorway for the Orangemen with a Black upper, NavySwoosh, and Orange accents. Syracuse's "S" logo is embossed on the Orange tongue tab in Navy and White.

The Syracuse Nike Hyperdunk is set to release on Nov. 1st exclusively at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker.

All Pics taken at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker NY.

More After the Jump

2978131657_7b2e11ace6_o.jpg

2978988736_a8b8a0debb_o.jpg

2978988702_0afcc486e9_o.jpg

2978988664_a790dd5df9_o.jpg

[fixed images]

Back
Top Bottom