House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

20100104225253.jpg
DERON WILLIAMS N TP ZOOM FLIPIN PES

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

must nike release the PEs for the same 4 players every year?

yea i was thinking the same thing...they need to mix this up...idk what other players they should bring in but change would be nice

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

yea i was thinking the same thing...they need to mix this up...idk what other players they should bring in but change would be nice

-Tyler

oh so true, Nike wats up with some J Rich PE's,

Matrix PE's,

Hughes PE's

Nate Rob PE's.

Some AI PE's

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

-Tyler

oh so true, Nike wats up with some J Rich PE's,

Matrix PE's,

Hughes PE's

Nate Rob PE's.

Some AI PE's

Ill take some Hughes and Matrix pe's.
Id take a TJ Ford or Dahntay Jones.
A JR smith.
A Mo Williams

This is only an indictment on Marketing. I agree wholeheartedly.

What I said ON CAMPUS and ON NT. So it doesn't count as free advice..

Nike could use local footlockers in NBA Cities that dont have HoH's. Sure Regional Managers would complain about it not being their store, but simply putit in the Higher Volume Store for that Region. Produce a HoH Footprint WITHIN that store.

If they are going to keep the kicks limited to about 32 or 48 per store, why not release Top Nike Athlete Kicks in their repective Cities as well as limitedreleases in other HoH locales. This keeps buzz going for your product and Kicks like Portland Christmas Day kicks will be highly Clamored for as well asDWills and Boozer Kicks as well as other Utah and Indiana PEs as well.

There are SOOOO many kicks that are PE'd during a season, HoH should NEVER have a down moment. EVER.

-Tyler
I dont mind the D Will PEs. Keep em coming!

But I know get your point. I would love some Jordan Brand PEs... but I guess thats being too greedy considering the PEs in general have been limited to a fewplayers.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

This is only an indictment on Marketing. I agree wholeheartedly.

What I said ON CAMPUS and ON NT. So it doesn't count as free advice..

Nike could use local footlockers in NBA Cities that dont have HoH's. Sure Regional Managers would complain about it not being their store, but simply put it in the Higher Volume Store for that Region. Produce a HoH Footprint WITHIN that store.

If they are going to keep the kicks limited to about 32 or 48 per store, why not release Top Nike Athlete Kicks in their repective Cities as well as limited releases in other HoH locales. This keeps buzz going for your product and Kicks like Portland Christmas Day kicks will be highly Clamored for as well as DWills and Boozer Kicks as well as other Utah and Indiana PEs as well.

There are SOOOO many kicks that are PE'd during a season, HoH should NEVER have a down moment. EVER.
You aren't kidding, if those Al Harrington Zoom Kobe IV's released, or any of the Jordan's Jared Jefferies wore or even some of NateRob's stuff, I'd be dropping a lot of money. I looooooooooove hometown colors.

Agreed. Just looked at the Nike Bball website and it says they have 196 sponsored players...mix it up once inawhile.

Last spring they released the Paul Pierce Sharkley's @ HOH NYC and a couple of footlockers in Boston. I would think they would at least make a point torelease the PE's in the players city.

I was there a few days ago, copped a HOH hoody and Kobe V choas

well i see tranandco has pairs up, just curious if they dropped already or is he doing some type of presale...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

well i see tranandco has pairs up, just curious if they dropped already or is he doing some type of presale...
Has anybody dealt with this guy before? Legit?

Back
Top Bottom