House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Lined up for wut?....if ur refering to kobes iv finals...yea..I've been there since sunday....but they keep telling us 2 go home..and we come back the nextday...we'll be out there tomorrow again

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black23

Lined up for wut?....if ur refering to kobes iv finals...yea..I've been there since sunday....but they keep telling us 2 go home..and we come back the next day...we'll be out there tomorrow again
Why are you out there if they don't come out until Saturday? Be prepared to get soaked. Hope you got your umbrella.

Lined up for wut?....if ur refering to kobes iv finals...yea..I've been there since sunday....but they keep telling us 2 go home..and we come back the next day...we'll be out there tomorrow again
Don't you have a job?
laugh.gif

I don't stay over night dude...and sit in the rain...I chill when the store opens...and if nuttin happens that morning /afternoon...we all dip and comeback the next day

roll.gif
cold game

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Don't you have a job?
laugh.gif

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't want that kind of time on my hands for waiting around for sneakers!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Don't you have a job?
laugh.gif

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't want that kind of time on my hands for waiting around for sneakers!

cosign. im in college but I still got an internship. damn, even in HS i was working. who the hell is camping out all these days...

^ indeed it is.on and off rain.
these people camp for anything. even older dudes
smh.gif

get a JOB people. to keep coming back to HOH day after day for 4+ days to make a $100 maybe $200 profit is not worth it.
once Kobes drop,market will be flooded.prices will drop. LIKE ALWAYS.
people really think they're gonna make a killing off these
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was going to camp out today, but stopped by & checked it out there was hardly anyone there so I went home going back probably
thursday night or friday morning.

Back
Top Bottom