House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

I pick up Raging bulls and Kobe IV "POPS" thanks to the 50%

If i knew the draft days were avalible for 50 i would of got them

they werent included...otherwise i would have done the same and copped them with a quickness....where did you find POP ivs at? what size? everywhere i went was out of size 10 and up. =(

^ Networking 101 it's not about what is and isn't excluded. There's always exclusions to the general public. It's your job to differentiate yourself from the general public making sure to always stick with the person you brake bread with when you copping your shoes. For the employees at the store that you buy faithfully from (mine being HOH), there is never any exclusions. Hence the 50% on ANYTHING including the Draft Days! There's other perks to sticking with your stores employees faithfully that I'm sure I don't need to go into detail.

Im just happy i was able to get my 50% on the raging bulls cause there was no way i was gonna buy $300 for them im happy i got them for half the price. I gotto see the draft days in person there an OK shoe i expected better but ill cop in a month after the FINALS shoe comes out

Originally Posted by tupac003

Quick and probably dumb question,

Will HOH take regular footlocker gift cards? My pop gave me one for my bday and I want to use it this weekend for the kobe's.

I don't see why not. HOH is footlocker, after all. I can't be 100% sure, cause I never used a GC there, but I was able to use my VIP card for points.

I talked to the manager about the Quai I's and the Kobe IV Finals and he said that they were working on getting both. He said that they don't have arelease date yet as they don't have their July sheet with scheduled releases. He did mention that if the Kobe IV Finals are dropping he wouldn't expectthem to release until mid July.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

I pick up Raging bulls and Kobe IV "POPS" thanks to the 50%

If i knew the draft days were avalible for 50 i would of got them

they werent included...otherwise i would have done the same and copped them with a quickness....where did you find POP ivs at? what size? everywhere i went was out of size 10 and up. =(

^ Networking 101 it's not about what is and isn't excluded. There's always exclusions to the general public. It's your job to differentiate yourself from the general public making sure to always stick with the person you brake bread with when you copping your shoes. For the employees at the store that you buy faithfully from (mine being HOH), there is never any exclusions. Hence the 50% on ANYTHING including the Draft Days! There's other perks to sticking with your stores employees faithfully that I'm sure I don't need to go into detail.
Only mjs im def hitting u up for some stuff on the next 50
wink.gif

From Footlocker unlocked:

We showed you the charcoal heatherfour-rings tee last week, which releases today at House of Hoops and LA Foot Locker locations, but there's more to come this Friday.

The yellow four-rings tee which was thought to be a China only release is hitting House of Hoops LA with a key update; instead of a gold wristband on a goldtee, the wristband will be purple. Definitely an improvement. The Beverly Center House of Hoops is going to be the only US location with this tee.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

does hoh do phone orders?
Some dummy in the back takes phone orders ...

3151386297_4157e707b6.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. But in all truthfulness, no, they don't.
If they would ever decide to, I'm sure the telecommunications in that area would crash every other weekend.
eek.gif

roll.gif
Wow. How you scored pics of Nike's switchboard operator amigo?

laugh.gif
Nice execution. "Right click and saved".

laugh.gif
i figured but it was worth a shot
i want one of those for my brother but im sure they'll sell out withing 43 seconds. i live in so cal, but by the time i end up driving out there it'llbe a waste of time

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
i figured but it was worth a shot
i want one of those for my brother but im sure they'll sell out withing 43 seconds. i live in so cal, but by the time i end up driving out there it'll be a waste of time

grin.gif
Yeah if I were you I'd try and scoop one of the grey ones whileeveryone's distracted by the yellow/purple.

I bothered a fellow NT'er just in case he went this weekend, but between campers and (most likely) a per-customer limit, I'm probably SOL.

HAHAHA Campers for a t-shirt. Man I love the Lakers and Kobe but that right there is downright insane. Who the heck camps out for a t-shirt. I think the shirtsare great but honestly......

Originally Posted by marley

HAHAHA Campers for a t-shirt. Man I love the Lakers and Kobe but that right there is downright insane. Who the heck camps out for a t-shirt. I think the shirts are great but honestly......

I can just see it now ... all for a tee ...

InaugurationDay-CampingOut.jpg

The t-shirt campers plans for the day:

1. Camp out for t-shirts
2. Rush home and get them all posted on ebay
3. Get a life

Back
Top Bottom