House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by sho3tym

just ordered a 2nd pair of hornets off eastbay,

they look too good to me.
thinking about doing it....

are they GR?!?!??

They are GRs, they will be in most Local Footlocker Locations by Friday...They pretty
pimp.gif
thanks man... apprecaite it... i like em...

^couldnt agree more.

that is the problem with a lot of guys, they wanted limited, then they don't want it limited.

and you could simply go to the store and buy them...and not worry about a LE tag...

glad the hornets worked out like this...

^yall arent the only ones that miss those days, the hornets are nice but not nice enough to cop for me.

think of the hornets....like the carpe diems, limited GR as far as i know, will be at HOH, most QS footlockers, and a couple other niketowns....that's it

Originally Posted by daaznfella

think of the hornets....like the carpe diems, limited GR as far as i know, will be at HOH, most QS footlockers, and a couple other niketowns....that's it

and eastbay haha im just glad i was able to get mine and have them shipped out here to japan

Nike is trippin, dropping all these Wack PEs.
Them Sugar Ray school'n and now they dropping black/green(white stitching) Jordan elements
Ray is my fav JB player, but they release'n garbage with his name on the tounge

Originally Posted by youngswag31

I can't believe people are really paying $200 for the "4 Ring" tees on ebay..that's insane!!!
i can almost guarantee that auction for that shirt will be relisted
laugh.gif

ATTENTION!!!! Everyone who wants the 4 Rings Tee the shirt is indeed a HOH EXCLUSIVE. I just bought the shirt at HOH CHI and the tagging on the shirt says HOH.Better hope HOH restocks. Anybody that already has the shirt can probably confirm the reading on the tag.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by youngswag31

I can't believe people are really paying $200 for the "4 Ring" tees on ebay..that's insane!!!
indifferent.gif

So all of you that hate sellers that sell these things can you guys just picture some of these resellers probably got laid off work and is trying to keep endsmeet by selling and running around buying these shirts. Also it is not only that but with the economy bad some of them can't find work and need the cash soebay is the only thing for them right now and i'm not saying all of them but i say sellers without powerseller status is what i say are those people. Ifyou want the blame game blame ebay for being made.Shut them down and most of these not all will stop.

Back
Top Bottom