House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Even They say they saw him ...
Originally Posted by mp16fan

now who are these eye witnesses that can actually confirm frank was there... dude living in cali obviously wouldnt kno..

y'all are like frogger, just jump jump jumpin to conclusions
i saw him with my eyes earlier 2day at hoh chi for the lebron mvps

Kid LeBron .. are you doubting me ???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why wouldnt he not be there ... THE DAMN LeBRON MVP VI's dropped ....
i just found it weird that people could tell who they saw without a picture beforehand... im sure most of you guys never saw me at hoh la, even though i go for most releases

Trust me every knows him at hoh chi

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Even They say they saw him ...

now who are these eye witnesses that can actually confirm frank was there... dude living in cali obviously wouldnt kno..

y'all are like frogger, just jump jump jumpin to conclusions
i saw him with my eyes earlier 2day at hoh chi for the lebron mvps

Kid LeBron .. are you doubting me ???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why wouldnt he not be there ... THE DAMN LeBRON MVP VI's dropped ....
i just found it weird that people could tell who they saw without a picture beforehand... im sure most of you guys never saw me at hoh la, even though i go for most releases

Trust me every knows him at hoh chi
everyone knows that guy cause he pretty much brag about everything.

Apparently he ripped off like 6 to 12 NTer's on the pearl foams release. Asked for cash way in advance then once they dropped claimed he struck out foralmost everyone but didn't send out refunds. Couple people tried to paypal claim against him but since the 45 day limit passed paypal won't even open aclaim. He actually posted saying he wasn't gonna refund people cause they annoyed him. And I say claimed he struck out cause I saw him just today sellingsize 12 pearl foams on that other site and not for retail like he claimed he would do for all the people he ripped off. Talked to staff on the other site andhe can't sell there anymore either now, all his selling threads are locked there and he's banned here until things get resolved.

That being said we can't make this thread all about him or it'll be locked as well so lets move on.

yeah I think communication was a problem with Frank.

Anyone have any info on the Hoyle Hyperizes? This is the next bball shoe I am really looking forward too.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Apparently he ripped off like 6 to 12 NTer's on the pearl foams release. Asked for cash way in advance then once they dropped claimed he struck out for almost everyone but didn't send out refunds. Couple people tried to paypal claim against him but since the 45 day limit passed paypal won't even open a claim. He actually posted saying he wasn't gonna refund people cause they annoyed him. And I say claimed he struck out cause I saw him just today selling size 12 pearl foams on that other site and not for retail like he claimed he would do for all the people he ripped off. Talked to staff on the other site and he can't sell there anymore either now, all his selling threads are locked there and he's banned here until things get resolved.

That being said we can't make this thread all about him or it'll be locked as well so lets move on.

I CAN DIG IT ...

Apparently he ripped off like 6 to 12 NTer's on the pearl foams release. Asked for cash way in advance then once they dropped claimed he struck out for almost everyone but didn't send out refunds. Couple people tried to paypal claim against him but since the 45 day limit passed paypal won't even open a claim. He actually posted saying he wasn't gonna refund people cause they annoyed him. And I say claimed he struck out cause I saw him just today selling size 12 pearl foams on that other site and not for retail like he claimed he would do for all the people he ripped off. Talked to staff on the other site and he can't sell there anymore either now, all his selling threads are locked there and he's banned here until things get resolved.

laugh.gif
Double Ban FTL

smh.gif

NT is better off.
glasses.gif

I do want to thank manglor and sdubl especially about this. Sdubl and I have been communicating about NT/ISS-ISS/NT working together regardingfraud cases. Like I told sdubl in my initial e-mail, I really don't care for this ISS vs. NT-NT vs. ISS bickering as we are in it for the samereasons...and that regardless of the forum, I personally do not think people should be getting scammed. Sdubl contacted me about the situation, I went aheadand locked and deleted his for sale threads, his agreements and notified admins to the occurings. The admins, banned him in a matter of an hour or so until heresolves his issues here. He is iP and e-mail banned.

I hope that we can all include working together. With that said if you have any issues with someone on ISS, PM me sarteaga. Great work and collaboration ingetting this guy banned on both sites!

sarteaga0408 - i couldn't agree more bro. No one deserves to be scammed on any site. No matter the differences we all love shoes and that should be why welook out for one another.

Hopefully Francisco will realize that ripping a few people off isn't worth being banned on the two biggest shoe forums in the world.

Not to mention the fact a couple people are actually in the process of filling police reports locally in Chicago. Should get interesting when he shows up forthe next big drop at HOH and is greeted by actual police officers then taken in for questioning.

^^^didnt you scam someone by taking misleading pictures of cool grey XI's?

laugh.gif
@ Vinsanity. I'm surprised his Mom lets him leave the front yard.

That's bananas how that dude made off with yall money. This recession ain't no joke.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
@ Vinsanity. I'm surprised his Mom lets him leave the front yard.

That's bananas how that dude made off with yall money. This recession ain't no joke.
laugh.gif

She doesn't
unless she's with him.
TEAM WORK son. lol

Harlem world 23

Thanks for the Lebron MVP's! I can't wait until they get to the house. I might just make it home to meet them!

Here are the TENTATIVE releases for the month of JUNE
Monday June 1st(Today)
"Re-Release Jordan Countdown 11/12 Pack

Thursday June 4th:
BLAZER HI PREMIUM HOF

Friday June 5th:
DELTA FORCE PREM MICROWAVE
"VINNIE JOHNSON"

Saturday June 6th: AIR YEEZY AJF9 MID WHT/BLK/VRED

Thursday June 11th:
SKY FORCE SUGAR RAY
"MICHEAL RAY RICHARDSON"