House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

House Of Hoops May 2009 releases (May not all be HOH exclusives)

Shawn Merion and Ben Gordon Zoom Flight Club PE - May 22nd

Foamposite Pro Pearl - May 23rd

Caron Butler and OJ Mayo Flight Club PE - May 30th
interesting, aren't Raptors and Bulls colorways almost the same... hopefully they put a white pair out for one of thier shoes..
eyes.gif

interested in the Butlers and the OJ mayo's
pimp.gif

Both aways would be sick...

PEARL FOAMS you already know...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Frank,

whattup. Really good thing your doing here man!

With the upmost seriousness.......are you serious?! I just did a search in my inbox with your Screen name and i answered your last 2 messages back on March24th! Of course i got you! Your like # 2
pimp.gif
.....dont try and play me likethat pimp. I edited your post to what you really wanted to say. AHAHAHAHA

Frank,

Its all love baby.

You doin you thing hookin cats up w/ shoes they wouldnt otherwise be able to attain (unless they wanna pay ebay prices). Thats a good look.

Just for the record, I was serious, though. I got your response on the 24th of March, but I also hit you up on the 6th and 21st of April, to which I receivedno reply. Maybe, for whatever reason, you didnt get those.

Either way, thanks for the response.

Cant wait for those pearls...

I go to HOHLA before work on Friday would I stand a chance to score a pair of the MLK's in size 11( I work around the block and can get there early)?

Does HOH have a limit on pairs of shoes? And those willing to help non-campers do you work on comission or some sort of gratuity system?
I just hope to get ahold of some MLK's in 11, 11.5 or even 12 but I doubt I can just show up Friday morning and get them.

Back
Top Bottom