House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Big shout outs 2 my fellow NT'ers

harlemworld and Searching4js

my HOH picke ups

nice 2 meet u guys
Fresh good pick up's man. Fresh is Cool dude see you again soon

yea man, no doubt prolly see you soon again also..

blackredxiiigoat

thanks man, and you know whats crazy, when you posted your SVSM 6's in the pick up thread earlier this month, i was like
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

i need 2 cop, you made my like them 6's crazy stuff.
happy.gif

ONLY MJ'S...

Do you know if HOH CHI is dropping them Yeezy's this weekend? It didn't occur to me until just now that places outside NYC were getting this firstcolorway (but now its too late to call and find out). I guess I'll hit up Bruce's email and see if he has some info.

So after hitting up HoH Chicago for the first time ever while I was up there. I must say everyone was very helpful and nice. Especially the prego chick...haha. I scooped up a LeBron shirt and some OSU LBJ shorts but I thought I had some Supermans in my size...but when she got up there...she opened them up and theywere the HWC's...just my luck. But overall the store was pretty sweet. And good lord.....how many footlockers does one mall need!

Originally Posted by TheGame024

So after hitting up HoH Chicago for the first time ever while I was up there. I must say everyone was very helpful and nice. Especially the prego chick...haha . I scooped up a LeBron shirt and some OSU LBJ shorts but I thought I had some Supermans in my size...but when she got up there...she opened them up and they were the HWC's...just my luck. But overall the store was pretty sweet. And good lord.....how many footlockers does one mall need!

there like 5 footlockers there in there

Yooo those BB4's!!!
eek.gif

Those - that exact colorway is in my top 5 of all time! I wore my pair out till it had holes in the sole.

Anyone care to hook me up with them?

$140!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? I remember a time when all the nike outlets were flooded with those BB4's for $50,and there were FSR's!
sick.gif

Does anybody know what the next Jordan HOH drop is going to be? I know there has been some word on 2009's dropping in PE colorways at some point...Anybodywith the info know?

Ru............word up bro. Anyone got any info on a price for that SVSM jacket and when its suppose to drop?

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Frank whippin out Black Cards in the HoH...

Good Stuff sir.

I like those Brown Lux Forces but wish it was all brown.....

do you mean you wish there wasnt any croc on it? or is the midsole throwing you off because im pretty sure its just a dark brown

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by RellNye

The Kyrptonates Foamposite Lite 10.5, T-shirt and Poster all autographed. Buy Now 1200.00 free shipping
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a moron.
Damn Nike Talk is so funny to me no matter what you do someones Always has something to say about it, I really don't feed in to it because I am mature young dude. People have the Nates for more than what i have listed. But I'm a moron LOL thats funny to me
roll.gif

I don't care who you are. I pointed something out and obviously I touched a nerve seeing that you replied. You are a moron.

Originally Posted by Black23

Originally Posted by searchin4js
That's a nice pic bro....see you next time, it was fun, and going to see fast and ferious was definetely bad idea last night lol
roll.gif
im still tight about that but Im gonna take shorty to see it later in the week after i finish recovering!!!

has anyone seen or heard from onlyMJ's??
i paid him for a pair of yeezys and he hasn't responded to any of my pm's since thursday.

Sometimes the brotha gets busy... just have faith. He always comes thru or sends your loot back ^^

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

has anyone seen or heard from onlyMJ's??
i paid him for a pair of yeezys and he hasn't responded to any of my pm's since thursday.
yeah he's one member you do not need to worry about. he takes a while to respond because he gets busy as Rock said. he'll hit you back indue time.

Back
Top Bottom