HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

I hope its not release until late in the month. No one wants to camp out in the snow, lol
no one wants to camp out at all only the fools like the campout stupidness

the snow might be the best thing that could happen
pimp.gif

i just got back, nothing new, dont bother messaging me. Shout out to the HoH staff for letting me loiter for a half hour. Much love to Will, Greg, and Rob fornot kicking me out. Niketalk needs you.

HOLLAKID619 wrote:
I hope its not release until late in the month. No one wants to camp out in the snow, lol

pimp.gif

How can you say that if you own a pair of blue XXIIIs????? Obviously you've done some camping yourself
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

HOLLAKID619 wrote:

pimp.gif

How can you say that if you own a pair of blue XXIIIs????? Obviously you've done some camping yourself
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

He said no one WANTS to camp out, for the blue XXIII's if u wanted the shoes you HAD to camp out...

^ you are one of the dudes that WP specifically aired out. So I have one question 4 you. Why did you not appreciate the fact that WP posted the info that hehad???
No disrespect but that was uncalled for
mad.gif

but it wasn't just you

Same goes for these PE VIIIs. No one WANTS to camp out, but for these you may HAVE to. I was just stating that the snow would just make things worse.

HOLLAKID619 wrote:

pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

your 100% right

i dont want to do that foolishness again so the less people that have info the less of a line up it will be

and lets hope the snow will keep people away so far nothing is going on this weekend

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^ you are one of the dudes that WP specifically aired out. So I have one question 4 you. Why did you not appreciate the fact that WP posted the info that he had???
mad.gif

but it wasn't just you

i didnt appreciate it bcuz i felt he was doing it for the wrong reasons...and if u were a regular HoH customer then you would know the deal with whateverwas coming out...You wouldnt need to read it on a message board, you would have a phone call!

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^ you are one of the dudes that WP specifically aired out. So I have one question 4 you. Why did you not appreciate the fact that WP posted the info that he had???
mad.gif

but it wasn't just you

i didnt appreciate it bcuz i felt he was doing it for the wrong reasons...and if u were a regular HoH customer then you would know the deal with whatever was coming out...You wouldnt need to read it on a message board, you would have a phone call!

Yeah and because of this leaked info theres regular customers who probably gonna miss out even though they've dropped thousands since the store openedup in November
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

i want the shoes but the competition and as shoes become a fad more people will caste system who gets what who wants to go to house of hoops on the regularwhen they have something nice thats when you stop by you know like these 8's and the lebron 5's you know no need for me going for kobe shoes

bad news guys they come out tomoro theres a line infront of house of hoops already about 60 heads thanks jb for telling us the end of the month when its tomoro

Originally Posted by MADMAN05705

bad news guys they come out tomoro theres a line infront of house of hoops already about 60 heads thanks jb for telling us the end of the month when its tomoro

if thats true that sucks for my chances of getting them
ohwell.gif

with all these exclusive releases i'm saving so much money and time, thanks JB!

im serious if any
mad.gif
1 swings by house of hoops please post apicture............now i have to dish out mad cash for these too

Back
Top Bottom