House Cats Unappreciation Post... Vol. I HATE CATS!!!!...

I never liked cats before.

But when I live by myself I will most likely get a cat before a dog.
They're chill and cocky.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

time to derail this hate thread.

i used to hate cats until my dog passed away and one day my ex-girlfriend brought over a stray. i didn't like cats before this one was in my life.

i kept it because it reminded me of my dog - she chases and brings back thrown toys, plays with things/people constantly, is talkative (meows almost on-command), loves to be around people, is always at the door/window when i come home...

the cat is the queen of my place now and i can't imagine not owning her.

she's a maine +@$!/ragdoll mix from what the vet has told me. has similarities to both breeds.

EDIT: apparantly this is censored... but the breed's name is the last 4 letters of "raccoon"

23wlk4.jpg

1okkev.jpg

vevdid.jpg

this cat > your family

Shut that !%@$+%*% up! I'm not being racist, but you gotta bewhite...
smh.gif
Who in the hell takes a stray cat and makes it there pet..
smh.gif
sick.gif
.. Thats just nasty..
indifferent.gif
If I was to ever see your cat.... it would be curtains foryour kitty..
devil.gif
dead_cat_wire.jpg

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

i used to hate cats until my dog passed away and one day my ex-girlfriend brought over a stray. i didn't like cats before this one was in my life.

i kept it because it reminded me of my dog - she chases and brings back thrown toys, plays with things/people constantly, is talkative (meows almost on-command), loves to be around people, is always at the door/window when i come home...

she's a maine +@$!/ragdoll mix from what the vet has told me. has similarities to both breeds.

EDIT: apparantly this is censored... but the breed's name is the last 4 letters of "raccoon"

23wlk4.jpg

1okkev.jpg

vevdid.jpg

this cat > your family

Shut that !%@$+%*% up! I'm not being racist, but you gotta be white...
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
.. Thats just nasty..
indifferent.gif
If I was to ever see your cat.... it would be curtains for your kitty..
devil.gif
dead_cat_wire.jpg

13gb.com does not allow hotlinking.

I love cats, dogs too frisky....and cannot be trusted as far as you can throw them. Some are OK, but some are just too bark ready.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

23wlk4.jpg
Nice cat. I was in the same boat as you; I hated cats but my gf is a cat person (has 2 at her parents' house). I wasn't really sold until this year when an abandoned cat kept running up to us and let us pet him outside our apartment. We ended up taking him in a week and a half ago, getting him checked at the vet and surprisingly he's healthy.

He's still getting used to the place (he's scared, won't let us pet him) but he'll come around sooner or later. We thought he was just a tabby but our vet told us was an Abyssinian. People give cats a hard time probably because they haven't given em a chance (posting that pic was foul OP
laugh.gif
).

cf225a5eeeb6fb22ad21ba215e84416112aece2.jpg
n1108691315_30524419_8057023.jpg

Its more or less the same story with me. i hated all forms of housepets untill about 8 years ago when my little sister brought him home from a party. At firstI hated it but everytime I woke up from sleeping or napping, He'd be there waiting for me to wake up just so he can meow and rub up against me
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
i cant imagine my life without him now.
i dont know what type of cat mine is, but he looks like a small siberian tiger
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

any help would be appreciated.

why do you cat haters keep sayin' they smell.

My cats don't smell at all and keep themselves super clean.
And if you're a dog fan, dogs usually smell so.....

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

23wlk4.jpg

1okkev.jpg

vevdid.jpg

this cat > your family

Shut that !%@$+%*% up! I'm not being racist, but you gotta be white...
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
.. Thats just nasty..
indifferent.gif
If I was to ever see your cat.... it would be curtains for your kitty..
devil.gif
dead_cat_wire.jpg
well what the !!$@ do you expect if you can clearly see his hand in the pictures
indifferent.gif

I don't like cats either, but eh, what can i do for people who do like them..

i love my cat.

he is madd smart.

comes back home all the time right when i call his name, sits and comes when i tell him ,greets me all the time, goes to the bathroom always outside, is madfriendly..

i love dogs to.. might get a baby huskey.

my cat> your life.

How the hell did this turn into a cat lovers thread? I think everyone needs to look at the title of the thread again.

23wlk4.jpg

1okkev.jpg

vevdid.jpg

this cat > your family

Back
Top Bottom