Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

was gonna get The Batman figure but realized the chest texture is different from the belly.. WTF Hot Toys :stoneface:

Havent gotten a figure in a minute, but this showed up at my door and lord…. 😎

36BB2712-2BE9-44B5-A46D-76FB4264C66F.jpeg
7B599B18-D6A3-4E71-BBED-973BBC96770A.jpeg

Anyone here own the Integrated Suit Spider-Man from NWH? Thinking of ordering it.

i was on a heater for a while and then just realized theyre so much money

it also helped when MCU movies were great and i had the urge to get them

I actually have the final swing suit coming in which has been delayed probably half and year and im strongly considering just selling it at this point

i was on a heater for a while and then just realized theyre so much money

it also helped when MCU movies were great and i had the urge to get them

I actually have the final swing suit coming in which has been delayed probably half and year and im strongly considering just selling it at this point

That's where I am too. Been collecting these things since 2007 and I can't even count how many of these thing I've ever owned but in the past year, I've cut down my entire collection to just Mandalorian armored figured. I'm just so low on current MCU/SW content that I don't even care about these anymore.

But I also have that final swing Spidey coming too and was just gonna decide if I'll keep it as my one-off MCU figure or just return it after. Hyped for that Mando armored Kenobi though. He looks really good and that figure being from my favorite Clone Wars episode helps too.

i feel like i'm getting into the hobby late.

so far got IW and EG thanos, preordered v2 darth maul and on waitlist for obiwan vader

setting up new ikea blaliden currently and i'm quite satisfied with the look so far. adding some lighting and a base and phase 1 should be complete soon.

I'll show you guys before and after.

Back
Top Bottom