Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

feel like I need to add a batman to the collection

not really crazy about the Keaton look

and don't like the goggle look of the tactical

any suggestions?

My first hot toy was the 89 Batman. I sold it because the rubber cowl was sticking up. I’ve been scared to buy another one because it’s all rubber, and even if it’s BNIB there’s no telling how it was stored and how loose the suit will be.

You can’t see it here because the cape is up but the cowl didn’t sit flush with the suit and it bothered me.

996DD8C7-E66F-4E39-AC1F-836059B2AB74.jpeg

My first hot toy was the 89 Batman. I sold it because the rubber cowl was sticking up. I’ve been scared to buy another one because it’s all rubber, and even if it’s BNIB there’s no telling how it was stored and how loose the suit will be.

You can’t see it here because the cape is up but the cowl didn’t sit flush with the suit and it bothered me.

996DD8C7-E66F-4E39-AC1F-836059B2AB74.jpeg

yea I'm not really a fan of this look anyway

I would however been inclined to buy that sonar suit if they do make it I was a kid and a fan when that movie came out. I actually like Kilmer

(wish they would make a hot toys doc Holliday from tombstone)

also what's the consensus on the justice league batman?

I know the BVS was praised (I think)

what about the other Affleck suits?

feel like I need to add a batman to the collection

not really crazy about the Keaton look

and don't like the goggle look of the tactical

any suggestions?

SUICIDE SQUAD BATMAN.

/END DISCUSSION

:lol:

THIS IS MINE.

7E76AF69-AD7A-4CC4-8FF8-F01BE469B9B5.jpeg

I SOLD MY TACTICAL SUIT BATMAN A FEW DAYS AGO FOR $200. TOOK A GOOD SIZED LOSS SINCE IT WAS BASICALLY NEW. NEVER WAS POSED OR TAKEN OUT THE BOX EXCEPT FOR INITIAL PICS. THE PROPORTIONS WITH HIS LEGS ON THAT FIGURE WERE VERY STRANGE AND DIDNT LOOK RIGHT. HIS LEGS ARE TOO SHORT AND HIS THIGHS TOO BIG. DROVE ME NUTS.

Last edited:
prices for SS batman are kinda steep

might have to hope the justice league one is good and pull the trigger on that

200???? Man should of sold it here.

YEA DIDNT DAWN ON ME UNTIL AFTER I SOLD IT. FIGURED NO ONE HERE WAS INTERESTED SINCE I NEVER HEARD ANYONE MENTION OR DISCUSS THAT FIGURE.

DID UNBOX THE MARK 5 AND ROADWORN THOR TODAY. BOTH ARE EXCELLENT FIGURES. ENGINEERING ON THE MARK 5 IS PHENOMENAL. LOTS OF MOVING PIECES AND ROADWORN THOR IS NOW TIED WITH GLADIATOR THOR AS MY FAVORITE REPRESENTATION OF THOR.

2A959E58-60E1-4E40-9905-B1AF97F7AAE6.jpeg

F344FC37-C615-48AB-B996-4A2F2374C461.jpeg

Roadwork Thor is awesome. I totally Fd up by not ordering.
I don’t know how you pay these higher prices.

Might do it for the 4 if my waitlist doesn’t convert :smh:

RW Thor is probably the best iteration of Thor out...next to AOU I can’t get with the X-men inspired black suit Thor from IW at all...They need to drop Viking Thor...but that would fall in line with Gladiator Thor with being very specific to a scene.

prices for SS batman are kinda steep

might have to hope the justice league one is good and pull the trigger on that

I SEE SS BATMAN AND BVS BATMAN IN FACEBOOK GROUPS FOR $285-$325 ALL THE TIME. NOT BAD FOR IT BEING THR BEST REPRESENTATION OF BATMAN. THE JUSTICE LEAGUE BATMAN LOOKS GOOD BUT THE COWL DESIGN IS HOLDING IT BACK

We’re getting a rerelease of the Spider-Man Stark
Tech (classic MCU) suit without the Tom Holland head. Black trining on the suit looks glossy as well. They may have even upgraded the material for it to be posed without the risk of the suit tearing

Back
Top Bottom