Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Aside from that sculpt, that toy is one of the best ones they’ve done, they pulled off the kinetic energy truck so well

I suddenly want the toy now lol

THE FUNNY PART IS THIS ISNT EVEN THE PRODUCTION SCULPT IN THIS VIDEO. NOR IS IT THE PROTOTYPE SCULPT. YOU CAN TELL BY THE HAIR TEXTURE. LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD A THIRD SCULPT IN BETWEEN THE PROTOTYPE AND PRODUCTION SCULPT THAT WAS USED IN PROMOTIONS :lol:

I did. I always been into comics and collectibles but I left it alone in high school because I had to be "cool". But I always had a picture in my head of having the perfect man cave with all my favorite figures in it. Now I'm finally working towards it

I’ve been collecting for so long, I don’t even know what it’s like not to. My parents came from the Philippines in the 80s so you know they weren’t buying us toys or anything growing up.

All of that changed in the late 90’s when my dad bought a webtv and I found out about eBay and toy message boards. It’s been game over ever since and I’ve always found something to collect as a hobby.

IMG5349181103111358266.jpg

Copped an IKEA detolf. Hulk doesn't fit :lol:
Not bad for $60. Gonna grab another

Back
Top Bottom