Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

TELL ME, DO YOU BLEED?....YOU WILL. :lol:

JUST GOT THIS GUY IN TODAY. WAS ABLE TO SNAG HIM FOR A STEAL PRICE AND HE CAME WITH THE SPEAR FROM THE BATTLE DAMAGED FIGURE. BATFLECK FIGURES ARE JUST DOPE AF. USED MY TRIPOD THIS TIME :lol:

batman1.jpg

batman2.jpg

That captain marvel looks perfect with the helmet on.

Yeah, man. That's all I wanted for a Cap Marvel figure. I hate that I have to get the deluxe though just for the stupid cat though. It's just a cool accessory for the character and I'm sure, it'll have a significant presence in the movie.

I think ima have to budge and order Thanos, he looks dope AF

I HONESTLY DON'T SEE HOW IT'S POSSIBLE TO PASS ON THIS AS A HOT TOYS COLLECTOR AND MARVEL FAN. DEF WORTHY OF BEING THE CENTERPIECE OF A COLLECTION. NEEDED A WIN AFTER THE BLACK PANTHER DISAPPOINTMENT.

Damn this Thanos makes GOTG one look like a baby :lol:

Might have to try and sell mine.
But he is looking beastly.

CM is instacopped as well.

Was never a fan of that first thanos, glad I never dropped the Guap on him, this Thanos tho, incredible...legit it feels like you getting two separate figures with the Gauntlet, it just feels like it’s own entity....can’t wait man

20190208_162853.jpg

Finally came in and it's underwhelming. I knew it from reviews but I let my inner spidey fanboy convince me to buy it anyway. I'm gonna keep it but this figure could and should have been soo much better. Looks good in a museum pose but as soon as you pose it, it looks bad. Hoping one day they go back and do this one again.

Back
Top Bottom