Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Who’s really about that Hot Toys life in here?

45 orders...and peep that last one...lol
99D7AB74-18B8-4A2E-AE0C-C823578474A0.png

I sill need to order iron Spidey, Antman and the Wasp, Thanos, Thor, Teen Groot and probably mk50

Nah the only baller is Memphis...jay been collecting for like 8+ years, I’ve been at it for 4-5 so that number spread over that course of time, Memphis pulling those numbers in a couple of months...lok

Word. It’s been a long time for me and a lot of those are of figures of characters that have probably been upgraded 4-5 times already like Predators, Marvel and DC Figures, etc.

Plus, I’ve been slowing down on Hot Toys recently since I have too many other stuff to collect:lol:

Memph definitely sniffing triple digits soon though:lol:

Man, I ain't even want preorders to stockpile like that...cuz what if they ship all at once. Damn, that's a hit on the wallet

Releases are usually nicely spaced out, plus you have the benefit of switching to a payment plan if you get in a pinch. That’s always nice.

BE321D66-14ED-443C-870B-2F5F30B929A0.png

Been a couple years too. I collect other crap too like Blurays. Specifically steelbooks, comics, omnibus’

Also good thing these have held their value or even gone up.

MEMPHIS what type of York you do if you don’t mind me asking?

Ready to PO the gauntlet.

I regret not getting two Homecoming Spider-Man :smh:

Last edited:

STEEZ WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO PUT ALL THESE FIGURES? AREN’T YOU IN NYC? YOU MUST HAVE A HUGE SPOT IN THE CITY.

OUR LAST HOUSE IN DOWNTOWN HOUSTON WOULD OF NEVER FIT EVEN 3 DETOLFS OF FIGURES. WE ARE CLOSING ON OUR NEW HOUSE IN 2 DAYS AND NOW ILL HAVE A THIRD FLOOR BONUS ROOM AND FINISHED BASEMENT TO DISPLAY.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS DISPLAYING?

SET UP PICS? :nerd:

STEEZ WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO PUT ALL THESE FIGURES? AREN’T YOU IN NYC? YOU MUST HAVE A HUGE SPOT IN THE CITY.

OUR LAST HOUSE IN DOWNTOWN HOUSTON WOULD OF NEVER FIT EVEN 3 DETOLFS OF FIGURES. WE ARE CLOSING ON OUR NEW HOUSE IN 2 DAYS AND NOW ILL HAVE A THIRD FLOOR BONUS ROOM AND FINISHED BASEMENT TO DISPLAY.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS DISPLAYING?

SET UP PICS? :nerd:

Most of my **** is in a storage locker boxed up, I gave up displaying and now I’m just stacking my collection for when I can build a proper display room with custom glass cabinets and all in a house...I have like 13 figures on display now, nothing serious tho.

I envy you guys. I can't keep up. Just don't make that kind of money.

I would love to have a big room dedicated to marvel. Posters all over my walls. White pristine walls and overhead lights that can shine down and make a huge glass display look pretty. Inside that display would be every hot toy to every mcu character ever.

*daydreams

I envy you guys. I can't keep up. Just don't make that kind of money.

I would love to have a big room dedicated to marvel. Posters all over my walls. White pristine walls and overhead lights that can shine down and make a huge glass display look pretty. Inside that display would be every hot toy to every mcu character ever.

*daydreams

Check this guy out...you just described my collection room...lol

https://www.instagram.com/rickblaine_collection

That's dope. Maybe one day. How deep do you think a strictly mcu collection would get? 40 toys? 50?

Depends which route you go, I know dudes with exclusive IM collections that reach 40 pieces...lol

It’s a very deep rabbit hole, these things are too awesome, and even when you strapped for cash you find yourself justifying a purchase...lol

Back
Top Bottom