Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I’m absolutely in love with this look.

A955AEDD-1446-45AC-BFAC-D4693B4EF9AD.jpeg
A32534C8-2CAE-43E7-94E8-49A55651C755.jpeg

The Iron Man is insane! I was about to buy the civil war one but now I'm going to hold off for this one!

Nah, I got a very modest shelf that I threw my DBZ sh figuarts on. I might sell those to fund this Hot Toy addiction tho. Need a good case with UV protection, any recommendations?

NAH I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE DISPLAY CASE. THE COFFEE TABLE I'M BUILIDING WILL BE THE FIRST. FROM THE SIDESHOW FORUMS, IT SEEMS MOST PEOPLE ARE USING IKEA DETOLF DISPLAY CASES.

NAH I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE DISPLAY CASE. THE COFFEE TABLE I'M BUILIDING WILL BE THE FIRST. FROM THE SIDESHOW FORUMS, IT SEEMS MOST PEOPLE ARE USING IKEA DETOLF DISPLAY CASES.
Tried making an account over there again today and I still can't. No clue why
super random but I'm pretty sure I met you before at a sneaker release in Memphis years ago

It's nice they didn't really change Rocket for IW but I want that Teenage Groot.

Not sure if I should wait to see if there'll be a 2-pack or just get the Vol. 2 Rocket now and hope for a single Teenage Groot?

28619568_10155309496167344_5813690289516268867_o.jpg

You guys are brave for getting that Marvel collection. They release so many of them. I think the only one I have is Maria Hill :lol:

You guys are brave for getting that Marvel collection. They release so many of them. I think the only one I have is Maria Hill :lol:

I'M NOT A COMPLETER, SO I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO COLLECT ENTIRE LINES. I JUST BUY THE ONES I LIKE EVEN IF IT'S JUST ONE FIGURE FROM A MOVIE ETC. I ALSO DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO BE 100% SCREEN ACCURATE. I HATE HOW BATMAN LOOKS IN THE DARK KNIGHT, SO BEST BELIEVE THE JUSTICE LEAGUE BATFLECK WILL BE DISPLAYED WITH MY TUMBLER :lol:

I saw the price on Iron Man, I'm priced out, will just go back and cop the Civil War one on their site. The Infinity Gauntlet is $930...count me out :lol:

I saw the price on Iron Man, I'm priced out, will just go back and cop the Civil War one on their site. The Infinity Gauntlet is $930...count me out :lol:
Yeah, I wanted it but not for a stack. I'll buy the marvel legends one and hit it with a black wash.

JESUS CHRIST. A STACK FOR THAT GAUNTLET? GLAD I HAVE NO INTEREST IN IT :lol: . THAT COST MORE THAN THE DELOREAN AND TUMBLER WHICH ARE BIGGER AND MORE DETAILED. THEY KNOW PEOPLE WANT IT SO THEY GONNA RAKE THOSE PEOPLE OVER THE COALS. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom